A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
228 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Winter Fun Gallery  (Read 11900 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
beeker
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010 04:04:12 PM »

No package yet...those postal elves need to get it in gear.  Wink 
press those paper snowflakes in a book and they will straighten out for you. I use and x-acto for the names and scissors for the rest, laminating helps them last.
The felted snowflake ball is actually a pin cushion.
I think all the snow in your package made it snow here and delayed it getting out... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
dannispring240
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2010 04:10:36 PM »

I recieved last Thursday, but life has been so crazy! Working retail the last weekend before xmas is stressful!  Tongue

Anyway, I revcieved an AWESOME package from kwality570!

The can: Its so cute. Smiley It also has a needle book attached!

4 tags, 2 paper snowflake ornaments, 2 bookmarks, a cinnamon scented pencil, and measuring spoons (Dash Pinch and Smidgen)

close up of the cute, embossed tags:

poprocks, notepad, 2 year cupcake calender, necklace, and rocket earrings  Smiley :

close up of the jewelry:

Hufflepuff arm warmers!:

cutest zipped pouch! cupcakes on the outside and "soft and comfy" fabric on the inside!:

I love everything so much!!! I can not thank you enough. Sorry all the pictures have a yellow tint, it really is much more amazing in person!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am very sorry to anyone wishing to look at the pictures that I have previously posted. Photobucket deleted my account without warning.  :/

wist: http://wists.com/dannispring240
etsy: http://stumpcrafts.etsy.com
gigglygirl

prettypickings.wordpress.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2010 04:28:01 PM »

ok I absolutely need a cork reindeer. Will start working on freeing up a cork tonight Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2010 07:05:23 AM »

I love the cork reindeer, too!  So cute!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beeker
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2010 07:18:58 AM »

ok I absolutely need a cork reindeer. Will start working on freeing up a cork tonight Wink
I hate to tell you, but you will need 2 corks.... Wink....better get on it....

This is what the post office has to say about my package:

Processed through Sort Facility, December 19, 2010, 5:26 am, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403
 Processed through Sort Facility, December 13, 2010, 10:37 pm, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403
 Acceptance, December 13, 2010, 5:33 pm, RIVERSIDE, CA 92503

Do we need to send them a map of the US? Indiana isn't that close to San Bernadino California...  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2010 08:07:45 AM »

Beeker I hear ya!  I honestly can't remember where superhooker lives but the last update I got was processed through Bell, CA on 12/16.  I sent out 8 days ago.  Darn all the Christmas mail!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2010 08:43:36 AM »

Oh I really hope that package isn't lost! Thats such a pain that its sort of floating around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
crazyda79
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2010 09:05:15 AM »

I am so excited about the package I made too!  I hope it isn't lost and was just slightly delayed by the weather.  I sent 8 days ago too and was expecting my package to show up to my partner before I received mine!  OH the mail system!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
kjbaloo
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2010 07:50:08 AM »

Here is the wonderful stuff I got from strawberryh:

Look at all the goodies!!!  The can is on the left (yes it is a leather clutch!) a bag of bottle caps (didn't have any of these so cool beans ), corks, 2 stuffed dragons (one from Shrek), gold chocolate coins, butterfly ornament, a plastic gragon that looks like Mushu from Mulan, 2 suckers, some ducky bath safety treads (being regifted immediately to my Dad for X-mas), cool mushroom ornaments, 2 necklaces and 2 scrabble tile pendants...

Here's a closeup up of the can

The Dragons (trying to keep them away from my dogs)

Mushrooms ...still trying to figure out how they were made, They remind me of the Mario mushrooms!

Love these so much, they are gorgeous! going out to find chains for these right away

Thank you Strawberryh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting...the legal drug of choice for many
Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2010 02:14:39 PM »

The mushrooms are made by using the Champagne corks and covering them with air dry clay on top. I just used white craft paint and red and white craft glitter paint. I did make the loops on top I made then it cork screw spiral in the wire, so that it couldn't just pull out. It is a variant of the champagne cork mushrooms on your wist
I couldn't decide were to put handles on the can the top or the sides?
Every treasure chest needs a key and gold coins. The lolly pops are maple. I am saving bunches of them for a farmville swap I keep planning on running.
The Neck laces are all variant's of things on your wist.
I tried to make the mother and daughter of the Korean necklace but I wasn't happy with how the one for mother came out. I drove all over and couldn't find a setting for it so I had to make it with wire. Ironically that was the hardest piece, Between making the paper and writing really small with out it feathering, and the wire setting.
I didn't have a wizard like on you wist but I did have dragons so you magic dust is dragon instead of wizard.
and I have lots of colbolt blue pieces in my bead box so I hoped it was still ok instead of the Jade green one on your wist.
You collect Dragons so I thought so little friends would be nice. If they do become dog toys Just remember to remove the eyes so the doggies don't swallow them.    
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010 02:16:38 PM by Strawberryh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...