A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 314,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
268 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 103
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla Round 3 - OTT Edition! (SignUps CLOSED, SendOuts 1/10)  (Read 155529 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: December 06, 2010 06:09:49 AM »

For a little inspiration, heres a link to show how much you can fit into a circle under 3" tall, these are all paintings and all are about 2 1/4"
http://collections.vam.ac.uk/search/?listing_type=&offset=0&limit=15&narrow=&q=miniature&commit=Search&quality=0&objectnamesearch=&placesearch=&after=&after-adbc=AD&before=&before-adbc=AD&namesearch=&materialsearch=&mnsearch=&locationsearch=
I was thinking orginally of doing something simple but after writing about all of these tiny paintings for school I was to do something more detailed for this swap.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010 06:11:16 AM by tattooedcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 06, 2010 07:30:23 AM »

I am beyond excited about partners!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

« Reply #312 on: December 06, 2010 08:05:11 AM »

Hey LimeRiot, I can't wait for partners! Do you have any idea when you will start the matching process and do you have a guess how long it will take to send out the questionnaires for this many folks?

I'm excited too!! I've already started some preliminary partnering but I won't have the final list until EOD Tomorrow. I'll get partners posted on the front page sometime tomorrow evening and will try to get everyone their q'nnaires before the night ends Smiley.

If anyone is considering joining but has not sent me your info, please do so as soon as you can. I'll probably officially close the swap around 3pm PST tomorrow.

tattooedcrafter - those paintings are amazing!! Thank you for sharing.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitchFIGHT
« Reply #313 on: December 06, 2010 08:21:38 AM »

I'm going to join! Very last minute Cheesy The smallest hoops I'm able to order are 4inch, which isn't too small. Don't even need to order a higher count fabric, I think I can manage with 18-count...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bewara
« Reply #314 on: December 06, 2010 08:28:48 AM »

101 people!! Wow, that's some organizing!!  I can't wait for partners!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I never know what I'm doing. I just fake it really well.

http://www.thehappyfunshop.com
My Wist

Craft Swaps:
Embroidery Hoopla Round 3- stitching, stitching, stitching
doaflip
« Reply #315 on: December 06, 2010 09:08:52 AM »

I can't wait to see who I'm partnered with. This is so exciting!  Cheesy

I'm going to join! Very last minute Cheesy The smallest hoops I'm able to order are 4inch, which isn't too small. Don't even need to order a higher count fabric, I think I can manage with 18-count...

I'm thinking 18ct will be ok too. Mainly because I don't want to go buy anything else! Gotta pinch those pennies sometimes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tumblr      Etsy     Twitter
bookwyrmhole

Crafts can't keep me busy all the time!

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2010 10:30:55 AM »

Just sent in my questionnare! So excited! And I scored some 4" hoops at the thrift store, 2 for a quarter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find that crafts are very good time wasters. If they aren't for you, then you are one of those rare individuals who know what you're doing!
Pearliepie

I'm a llama! And I like it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: December 06, 2010 03:57:12 PM »

I was thinking orginally of doing something simple but after writing about all of these tiny paintings for school I was to do something more detailed for this swap.
I'm going to try massive ammounts of detail too. I really like to challenge myself for swaps, and it will be fun to see just what I can squish into a tiny hoop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I dream of a house covered with your art, and would love a personal swap. Pm me if you'd like to spread the crafty love! I also need blue fabric scraps for a scrap quilt!

Swaps:
LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

« Reply #318 on: December 06, 2010 04:16:21 PM »

Hey everyone! Quick update...

pjherbert was kind (er crazy) enough to offer to help luckdragon and I organize this massive group of hoopers Smiley.

Please be sure to thank her for agreeing to join as an organizer and for helping luckdragon and I maintain sanity!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #319 on: December 06, 2010 04:30:27 PM »

Hey everyone! Quick update...

pjherbert was kind (er crazy) enough to offer to help luckdragon and I organize this massive group of hoopers Smiley.

Please be sure to thank her for agreeing to join as an organizer and for helping luckdragon and I maintain sanity!

wait a minute...... maintain sanity??? Did I sign up for that???  Haha, I look forward to helping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 103 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Easy No-Sew Halloween Bunting
Witch, Please!
Meatless Monday: Buttercup Cream Cake

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...