A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,891
Currently Running With Scissors:
396 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap is back! - Discussion thread.  (Read 44975 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gavagai
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010 11:22:18 AM »

Wow! Four more people joined the swap since yesterday!  Grin I haven't been able to check my craftster PM's during the day (it's evening here now), being at work, but I added you all to the swap now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010 12:04:17 PM »

CraftyOctober, I love that kusudama. I so want to make one of my own now!  Cheesy How did you learn to make them? Is there a good book or some online resources you could recommend?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyOctober
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010 12:06:51 PM »

I used this website!
http://foldingtrees.com/2008/11/kusudama-tutorial-part-1/

I wanted to make one with more colorful paper, but the road atlas was all I had on hand that wasn't white, haha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a Craftster Best of 2011 Winner!

Yup, definitely not hipster enough for Craftster.
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010 03:08:07 PM »

YAY!  Just sent in my questionnaire!  So glad this swap is back!

I have a question... I know we can't list things that are US only, but I was wondering (since I have TONS of yarn and fabric to destash as my GMIL keeps bringing bags and boxes full of the stuff to me)...
could I have a flat rate listing that was flat rate medium size box for US folks and flat rate envelope/small box for folks out of the US? 
It's cool if it's a no go, I just thought I would ask... I really need to get this stuff out of here...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2010 03:23:32 PM »

I'm joining too!  Smiley

ZS - In my opinion, it should be the smaller flat-rate package for everyone. You could then send more than that if you choose to, but everyone would be claiming the same basic package.

That kusudama really is beautiful, btw.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking photo or rubberstamp of a school of sardines crammed together facing the same way (much like people in a crowd)
gavagai
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010 01:58:04 AM »

I am also quite into keeping this swap a true worldwide swap, which would mean that it is not o.k. to offer different things/sizes for different countries, but I am happy to discuss it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PixieVal
There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010 09:36:36 AM »

ZS- I see where you're coming from as far as shipping costs, but I agree with Calluna and gavagai too, as it should just be a small flat rate box of supples offered on your list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010 12:18:54 PM »

I just posted my list... I have more stuff to add (this list is just stuff from my STS), maybe later tonight if nothing gets grabbed up...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal
There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010 01:03:08 PM »

So many great items so far! I have got to get my pictures taken!
PS My feedback is showing up, but my name is not on the swap thread list of swappers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010 01:35:07 PM »

So many great items so far! I have got to get my pictures taken!
PS My feedback is showing up, but my name is not on the swap thread list of swappers.

Are you sure your feedback is showing up? I cannot see it, and I guess I just missed to add you, but getting a bit confused if you can see feedback.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...