A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,581
Currently Running With Scissors:
181 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap SEND OFFS ON Dec 11  (Read 69575 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #480 on: December 08, 2010 08:28:05 PM »

The E6000 is drying on my small, out in the garage.

Oooooh.... 'citing! I've taken you at your word for your small, Calluna, so I've got an A5 sized piece of basic fabric that I'm decorating with something special.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
calluna
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #481 on: December 08, 2010 08:42:11 PM »

Perfect -- my small truly is a small, so don't go wild with yours. Especially if going wild will cause you to cough all over it!  Cheesy
(kidding about the coughing)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010 08:42:39 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound

Homeschoolin mama of 5 little cowboys

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 08, 2010 09:34:29 PM »

e6000 glue! Ah, how I miss using e6000! I've been without for a month with no way of getting a new tube Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tristitia
« Reply #483 on: December 09, 2010 08:51:03 AM »

I'm praying that my kid decides to take a nap today so I can get my stuff boxed up and ready to take to the post office tomorrow....  I hate to go to the post office on weekends!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #484 on: December 09, 2010 10:11:57 AM »

My stuff is all packaged up and ready to go off to my partner in Australia! Getting so excited now about receiving someone's journal to read!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 09, 2010 10:55:01 AM »

We've had our first sender so I went ahead and opened the GALLERY!

Link to the gallery can also be found in the first post Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: December 09, 2010 03:34:33 PM »

How lovely and I are sending on Monday so we can wrap up Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 09, 2010 04:14:05 PM »

Some of my pages are so over done and some are so plain Undecided I don't know what else to do though:P I'm going to work on some last minute smalls...

And I didn't measure my pages or cover...so my cover is skinnier than my pages...good thing I went with a junque journal look Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bellyjewel

"Holy haberdashery!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #488 on: December 09, 2010 04:50:48 PM »

I sent off today- a little early but I thought it was a good
idea since my partner pkg had to go international mail

proof of sending
usps receipt
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010 06:07:08 PM by bellyjewel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely hate the color pink & it's family members!!!
My wishlist is on http://pinterest.com/bellyjewel/
Board name- Swap Partner:Pretty please craft this for me.
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #489 on: December 09, 2010 06:35:39 PM »

I really really really really really really really (x1,000,000,000,002) don't want another late on my marks but I may need to cause RougeRaven and I to be late (although luckily for her it won't be on her thing Cheesy ) cuz I'm not done with the small. T_T I've been bringing it to school with me this week trying to finish but I don't have enough time... TT_TT
Y'see, it all started with that effing drama project... This put me behind in criminal justice by an extra day, so I was two days behind in there as opposed to my other classes (Well adv art I was two days behind in but not doing anything anyways) so then I brought the text home with me to catch up, only to be too busy with staying after school to work on my honors art painting, and then knowledge bowl practice, then eating, trying to clean, etc, I actually ended up so tired I fell asleep on my bed trying to sleep curved around my laptop, school supplies, art supplies, etc, cuz I originally fell asleep sitting up, then was only conscious long enough to turn off the light and scooch down a little. Oh and my iPod was blaring. Then yesterday, instead of working on criminal justice in the class to catch up on the assignment that I needed to have turned in but got an extension on for being absent, I was working on the small trying to get done, only to discover I was missing two of my colored pencils that were important to this piece, and I didn't have a huge amount of time to work on this. Well, then it gets worse, I don't have a huge amount of time to clean during the day because I have to go to a knowledge bowl meet and get killed by the top ranked jv team. Hahaha, we were doing so well until they put us against them... But when I got home, I was so exhausted that I could only keep conscious long enough to get food in my belly... Then today, I brought the other colored pencils I needed, so I was like yay, but I needed criminal justice to finish the late assignment so that now I'll be able to start on the other one that I'm behind on now, because I think we're correcting it tomorrow. Well then I got busy throughout the rest of the day with other schoolwork, so I tried to work on it during honors art because I was leaving early for my PT appointment and 10 - 15 min is NOT enough time to make any progress on my painting, well upon discovery that I may not be able to apply to a college I want to go to now because my teacher may not have my thing I need anymore to be allowed to apply because I took too long (Long story, I'll journal it) I just decided to be depressed and spend my last 10 - 15 minutes working on the small, then I had to go to PT and barely even had time to knit in there because I started my appointment very quickly, and so then I came home, ate, showered (Which I was so glad to do, I've actually had no time to shower but my hair has been very clean and I'm very good about hygiene so it wasn't the end of the world but it makes me grumpy if I have to mess up my shower schedule and miss a day or two because I literally don't have the time to shower), then came on here real quickly to update the Doctor Who Swap because there have been new senders and receivers, and so I figured it best to progress updates on all the current swaps I'm in and then I realized "Oh crap, I haven't touched chapter 9 of criminal justice, I have 70 more squares to draw on my canvas for advanced art (Which I am now behind in, although I wouldn't be if I didn't have to effing grid the darn thing, so now I have to put extra effort into drawing square by square in this grid, and my canvas is gridded 2 1/4" so thats a lot of small squares to be drawing parts for this painting in), I'm not going to have time to work on the small unless I'm insanely lucky, and my local post office isn't open on Saturdays, and I won't have the opportunity to go to Longview on Saturday for their post office" so I came here to say I will have to send a bit late. I'd assume Monday to be the day.

Soooo That's my story of why I'm sending late, enjoy, feel free to go "wtf", and yes, cheese is delicious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Collapsible Tier Tray
Well, Hello (Art)Dolly!
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...