A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
183 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap SEND OFFS ON Dec 11  (Read 69521 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2010 08:40:05 PM »

That sucks, FullMoon...as for college, I went through the English program at my college and we did have group projects but they were structured a bit differently than when I was younger.  First of all, the classes were smaller, so it was better for individual attention and caring about the students.  As for the groups, the projects often included written and oral presentations that required everyone's involvement, making the grade based on ALL participation.  Does that make sense?  I had been burned before in high school, but I think that college projects were much better.  That, and (hopefully) people are a bit more mature ....as well as paying to be there. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #451 on: December 06, 2010 08:42:21 PM »

Well then I'm even more excited for college haha. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound

Homeschoolin mama of 5 little cowboys

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2010 09:14:31 PM »

One of the "small" items I had planned is driving me crazy trying to figure it out! Other than that, I had a very productive day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
How Lovely
« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2010 11:56:49 PM »

Eurgh I HATE group work!!! It just sucks, I've had both extremes, people who wouldn't do anything and once a girl who wouldn't let anyone else do anything, which wouldn't have been so bad if it turned out well but she was a complete idiot and had no idea how to research/make powerpoints/give a presentation, it's just so hard finding that balance! Nearly finished my small Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #454 on: December 07, 2010 12:06:32 AM »

Lucky for me I'm not an idiot, I'm a bookworm and a computer nerd. I'm certain we're going to get a good grade on this project. I realized what I should have done differently though. I took charge as a leader cuz nothing was getting done. I didn't think to assign each member certain parts of the chapters to take notes on so that we could use said notes on what we'd need. If I'd flat out assigned each member a certain part, two could work on modern theater 1875-1915, and two could work on modern theater 1915-1945, so it would have in theory solved some of this, but in reality, it may not have been perfect. I think I even considered trying something along those lines, but the problem is if someone doesn't do it, or if someone does do it but jots down useless information, it's a fail...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #455 on: December 07, 2010 09:48:52 AM »

I am just finishing decorating the journal now and will have it all sent out in a few days! I can't wait now to get my partner's journal and read it, although I am quite worried about sending such a presonal chuck of my life to someone to read!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #456 on: December 07, 2010 09:51:13 AM »

I can't wait to read my partner's journal but I'm nervous about mine being read. Idk if it's personal enough or too personal or what...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RougeRaven
« Reply #457 on: December 07, 2010 11:14:42 AM »

I can't wait to read my partner's journal but I'm nervous about mine being read. Idk if it's personal enough or too personal or what...

As a woman going through an early life crisis, I'm looking forward to getting lost in your stories of high school for a while   Grin   Now, I might end up scarring you for life against relationships and post college life and I apologize in advance for that lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #458 on: December 07, 2010 11:22:04 AM »

Ohjeez xDDD
I'm both excited and terrified.
Mine will make you facepalm as I whine and crave children (not like that, my biological clock dinged a year ago after an um incident you'll read about and then you'll randomly hear that discussed in my life), sex, boyfriend, school, that I hate jerks, and lotsa other crazy shenanigans. I should toss in more entries since I'm not ready to send yet Wink my next couple days will be a bit crazy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #459 on: December 07, 2010 04:11:35 PM »

I'm hoping to bind tomorrow, then I'll just need to finish my craft and I'll be ready!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Sweater Snake
Tute Tuesday: Take Anywhere Picnic Playset
Crafting For Good

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...