A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,293
Currently Running With Scissors:
530 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kingdom Hearts Swap! [Sign up CLOSED!, Sendouts 12/03/10]  (Read 19957 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Krafty_Karasu
call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: November 28, 2010 07:28:32 PM »

I saw KH themed pajama pants at Hot Topic.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!  I need those to go with my t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll be at HT next Saturday, so I'll be checking it out to see if they have them!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Chrislea
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2010 11:23:13 PM »

That makes me wish I had money to burn and knowledge of a Hot Topic location.  o.o  Curse you, holiday season, with all your relatives and your gift lists!  T_T

It's looking like I'll juuuuuust squeak by on time and have everything out the door on send-off day.  ^^ 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2010 05:45:50 AM »

Is anyone else super excited for when the gallery starts filling up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Distant_Twilight
Code Monkey

Creativity is creativity. There is nothing like it

« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2010 06:26:48 AM »

My camera died before I could get pictures of ryns stuff, and I've been nagging significant other to take pictures, but I found batteries and will start the filling of the gallery
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist!!- http://www.wists.com/Distant_Twilight
Will not be returning to craftster until I can get my anxiety under control. Thank you for all the supportive people I have met here!
Distant_Twilight
Code Monkey

Creativity is creativity. There is nothing like it

« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2010 12:08:07 PM »

Checking up on you guys!

Sendouts are in two days!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist!!- http://www.wists.com/Distant_Twilight
Will not be returning to craftster until I can get my anxiety under control. Thank you for all the supportive people I have met here!
Chrislea
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2010 12:55:25 PM »

Finishing touches on everything here.  A last few stitches to the large and some cleaning up on the medium.  Hmm, I'm going to need something bigger to ship these in...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2010 04:16:23 PM »

Sorry for not posting much. My Uncle died Tuesday, 23.. So my family and I been out of it. I will mail, but it will be late.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HappieHina
it's "Hina!"

Crayons can melt on us for all I care.

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2010 04:37:49 PM »

I was working on finishing my one large item (it's really big o.O, pretty much the only thing thats gonna fit in the large flat rate box LOL) but I ran into a snag that really pissed me off. For some reason the bobbin case to my sewing machine is GONE. Yaaaaayyyy!!  Angry  Gonna have to try and find a replacement one for my machine.

Sorry for not posting much. My Uncle died Tuesday, 23.. So my family and I been out of it. I will mail, but it will be late.

Sorry to hear  Sad  I will remember you and your family during this hard time.

Oh, and to be random again, I never provided an update on my husband meeting Richard Epcar. It was apparently epic. He came back from the con and said, "my life has been completed." He got to take a picture with him, too. Hahahaha. Anyways...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

--How are your rough drafts coming?
--They're rough - so rough, that the paper I'm gonna use is still a tree.

wist
http://www.wists.com/happiehina
Ariethine
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2010 11:33:21 PM »

); I'm so sorry Rikaheart. I hope that you all will begin to feel better soon! ); I might mail late too, my snake just got batted off my shoulders and received a scratch all the way through her scales. I had to run out last night and pick up a few things of first aid, and it basically used up my monies stash. My parents might be able to get me some soon, and if not, then prolly this weekend... :/ Had to borrow 3$ over what I had from my brother to get the supplies. (CANT afford the vet bill so I'm trying to clean it really good to avoid that.) but I think that my partners will be happy with their items. Smiley I know I don't want to give them up...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #159 on: December 02, 2010 04:57:42 PM »

); I'm so sorry Rikaheart. I hope that you all will begin to feel better soon! ); I might mail late too, my snake just got batted off my shoulders and received a scratch all the way through her scales. I had to run out last night and pick up a few things of first aid, and it basically used up my monies stash. My parents might be able to get me some soon, and if not, then prolly this weekend... :/ Had to borrow 3$ over what I had from my brother to get the supplies. (CANT afford the vet bill so I'm trying to clean it really good to avoid that.) but I think that my partners will be happy with their items. Smiley I know I don't want to give them up...

Thanks everyone and xD I hope your snake is okay. My dog is stealing my heater! Ack
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: No Boil Mac and Cheese
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...