A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,624
Currently Running With Scissors:
120 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pick me up swap Sendouts Nov.22 CLOSED  (Read 59479 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pookiemccool
"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #390 on: November 10, 2010 07:03:01 AM »

sorry you are sick partner! i am lucky and have not been sick lately  and been working though so i have only finished 1 and a half large items.

Thanks. I'm not sure what's wrong, usually I am only sick for like 5-6 days tops. So far I have one large and one small planned out and i'm thinking about others, I usually get more ideas once I start crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Noobina
« Reply #391 on: November 10, 2010 09:11:53 AM »

Just checking in!

Haven't been able to do much crafting the last few days. I've been studying for tests and catching up on some homework. But luckily I don't have too much homework to do tonight, so I should be able to get back to crafting. Hopefully I can have something done by this weekend and finish up something else next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps = Yes, Please!
lissablair

I like my coffee like I like my men: pale & bitter

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #392 on: November 10, 2010 11:05:47 AM »

MUAHAHA!!! I figured it out!! *jumps around for joy*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There is nothing on earth more entertaining than watching a pack of half-grown puppies playing in snow for the very first time.

http://www.wists.com/lissablair
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: November 10, 2010 11:37:23 AM »

MUAHAHA!!! I figured it out!! *jumps around for joy*

LOL!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
radiationbaby
Lady Marmalade, the Duchess of Spreadable Treats

doing it all, doing it badly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: November 10, 2010 11:42:56 AM »

Howdy ho!  Just checking in to see how things are going for everyone.  I haven't been able to craft much lately but thankfully I'll have some free crafting time tonight since the mister will be working overtime.  If I reach a set point on my thingy (heh) I'll get to work on catching up on my wordcount.  Hooray!

To all you lovely people out there, keep on.  I believe in your crafting skills.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, it's just kittens.

I want to leave this world the way I came into it:  naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

« Reply #395 on: November 10, 2010 03:20:55 PM »

Hey all,

I finished up with my large yesterday and I'm so tickled with it.  I hope she is, too.  I think she will be.   Grin  So that's two smalls and a large done, plus I purchased a little something today to tuck in for extra pick-me-up value.  I'd like to do another small, but I'm kinda stuck for additional ideas and I can't afford any new supplies.  I'm expecting supply packages from other swaps this week, so maybe that will give me the inspiration I need.  I LOVE getting supplies in swaps.  Cheesy  Ooooo I just remembered another idea I had...I usually make up a big list of ideas for my partner, but this one didn't get written down!  I think I'll do that one...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: November 10, 2010 04:29:28 PM »

I started my large tonight. I'm slightly worried I've bitten off more than I can chew. I guess only time will tell....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #397 on: November 10, 2010 08:15:10 PM »

I've been keeping track of who's sent and what not but haven't had a chance to up date it on the threads. I'll get to that this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal
Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #398 on: November 10, 2010 11:44:14 PM »

I'm nearly done with my main.  My folks were in town for the weekend (yeah!  That cheered me up a bit) and then Zelda sucked my brain out for a few days (is it really Wed??).  But once that is done, I'm ready to mail Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
pookiemccool
"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

« Reply #399 on: November 11, 2010 07:24:03 AM »

Got to work on a medium/large last night, i'm half done with it and absolutely love it and based on my partners wist and the few questions I asked I think she will too!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...