A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
172 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pick me up swap Sendouts Nov.22 CLOSED  (Read 60242 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
psychonmemphis
« Reply #330 on: November 04, 2010 10:07:47 AM »

Thanks Kodama!!! Glad I could help you get back to what you love.

Today's quote comes from Zig Ziglar ~ "Most of us would be upset If we were accused of being "silly" comes from the old English word "seilig" and it's literal definition is"to be blessed , happy, healthy and prosperous."

Today do something silly, something that will make you laugh out loud at yourself, something out of the ordinary.

Peace & Blessings Everyone,

Polkadotts
will do! gonna rock out to my phone and dance down the street instead of walk for no reason at all lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
timtamz89
« Reply #331 on: November 04, 2010 12:15:15 PM »

Sorry that you're not feeling so well psychonmemphis. Glad the walk helped though. Try changing the lighting in your place maybe? I read that if a room is too dark it can make you feel depressed as well. I feel happiest in my living room that has a huge window with lots of natural light and crappy up stairs because the lighting sucks. I'mm be going to the basement soon which has better lighting than upstairs but no natural light. We'll see how that goes.

In crappy news my beloved computer that's not even a year old has stopped working. I think it's the power supply so I spent $170 I don't have on it. Then I realized the wiring was all emssed so I'm paying moore for them to redo the wiring in my computer.. and if it's not the power supply I just wasted a lot of money that I don't have. Hopefully I'll start work next weekend. I have some ideas on what to make my partner. One will be finished tomorrow since it's the same as an item I'm making for my harry potter swap since she's into harry potter as well. Just drying then I get to do some painting tomorrow. Never done paper mache before so that was interesting.

In health news... I have a *insert huge scientific term here* which is a blood bubble on my liver that's been causing massive pain in my size for about 4 years and that no medication (even t3's) can fix. So I'm seeing my doctor again wednesday to make another ultra sound test and then possibly surgery.. If the blood bubble hasn't gotten bigger I get lots more tests and get to live in pain every night for a few more years. It gets worse when I'm stressed, which I am now because I've missed a lot fo classes and had to spend a lot of money I didn't really have on glasses and fixing my computers.

Sometimes life likes to mess with us. It seems to be getting better and then BAM, a few more things go wrong. Hopefully I'm not in pain for classses tomorrow. Hopefully everyone else is doing a bit better.

Sorry to hear about all the crappy things that are happening, my laptop seems like it's gonna stop working at any minute, it's running really slow, but at least I have the main computer I can use. The liver thing sounds bad, my sister has issues with her liver, they don't know what it is, but has made her really sick, hopefully yours can get sorted out soon =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my etsy store... www.tammyroses.etsy.com
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #332 on: November 04, 2010 01:12:45 PM »

Thanks for that quote polka dotts it really helped me out. Smiley
The money I spent on my computer seems to be worth it so far. It's running again and hasn't crashed so yay! I know computers well enough to trouble shoot it but know when to take it in for rewiring when I'm confused. the bad news about that is I had to miss another class to go pick it up and test it because I had to know right away if it was the right part being replaced or I would have to bring it back again.

So all is getting a bit better, crafting is going ok as well. Just in a bit of pain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #333 on: November 04, 2010 01:27:54 PM »

We also have a gallery. The link is on the first page.
REMINDER! No matter who's group you're in you need to send both psychonmemphis AND myself a message or use bcc to notify both of us when you send a package or receive a package. It will really help with organization and so we can keep track of who needs feedback.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #334 on: November 04, 2010 01:54:24 PM »

I'm getting close to being ready to send.  I'm thinking by Tuesday.  Cheesy  This has been a really uplifting swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
aisy
« Reply #335 on: November 04, 2010 07:30:28 PM »

i was looking at my school schedule and im afraid that i may need to send out a week late. ill let you guys know closer to the date but lets hope not!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 04, 2010 08:02:43 PM »

well, my month just got worse....My namesake aunt died today. I gotta make a 3 hour drive to go be with the family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
pinterest.com/artisticgamer
VegasZombie
Random? Random is good

You are what you is

« Reply #337 on: November 04, 2010 10:17:36 PM »

Oh rantyhippie I am terribly sorry to hear that. I have no words because I never do in these situations. Just know that you are in my thoughts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for personal swaps!

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/vegaszombie/
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #338 on: November 05, 2010 12:20:02 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear that rantyhippie. Hopefully being with family will help you through this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 05, 2010 05:07:55 AM »

I'm sorry to hear that. You're in my thoughts.

x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...