A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
262 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pick me up swap Sendouts Nov.22 CLOSED  (Read 59998 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
aisy
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2010 10:50:52 AM »

wow so i started out wanting to do this swap to pick someone up because i like to do that kind of thing but now i am thinking that today was a sign that i need to join to get myself picked up because today, my knee started acting up from a year old injery from getting my car hit by a drunk driver, i sliced my thumb opean and i mean BAD it hurts to be typing this right now, probly should have gotten stiches, then my hip poped out of socket (happens all the time, balett everyday for an hour durring your most rapid growth years is not a good idea) then i discovered that BOTH of my headlights are out in my car and its a DARK 30 min drive home. oh and theres more but i wont get into it lol. WHAT A DAY!!
sounds like you definetly need a pick me up!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
mama24boyz
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2010 11:31:11 AM »

OK, I;ve been stalking this thread and I really think I'm gonna join.  I could so totally use a pick me up!!  I've had a really bad few weeks and I just hope this swap will help that go away, well, not go away, but at least be bareable....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
kuckyjune

A pox? How delightful, a pox!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2010 11:55:35 AM »

I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to be able to join or not, but I want to let you all know that just reading this thread cheers me up. I think it's a real testament to the craftster community that there is so much interest in this swap. Sure a lot of folks could use a pick-me-up right now, but I'm also seeing a lot of folks who just want to make someone else feel better. It's really pretty damn awesome.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2010 02:17:59 PM »

thats why craftster is the greatest!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
radiationbaby
Lady Marmalade, the Duchess of Spreadable Treats

doing it all, doing it badly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2010 02:35:06 PM »

I love how supportive the people on this site are.  I hope I pass the swap screening  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, it's just kittens.

I want to leave this world the way I came into it:  naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2010 02:51:22 PM »

The craftster community is truely amazing. Just by organizing this swap and seeing how many people have joined or want to join either to get a pick em up but also to give one or those who want to join just to help out is making me happier already. Originally this was going to be my last swap because of past bad experiences but how this is turning out already, I can tell it's going to be an awesome swap and I'll probably continue swapping here because of this. You guys are awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rainbowendings
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2010 08:37:19 PM »

I claim rainbowendings! Haha. I have this weird, semi-erotic relationship with homemade soaps.  Cheesy

Hahaha, ohhhh Eskimocha <3 Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No swaps currently in progress. Smiley
OPEN FOR PERSONAL SWAPS

WistEtsyBlog
eskimocha

I like to pretend I'm Buddy Holly.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2010 02:50:01 AM »

What I mean to say is, I really, REALLY love soap. Wink Ha ha ha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a crooked tree, growing strong and growing strange.
My Wist!

Wist Swap: Sent! *anxiety*
Pick Me Up Swap: Crafting!

I adore personal swaps! PM me!
antidote
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2010 10:48:00 AM »

Sooo, after some depressing days I decided to write my first post.
I am glad for taking part in such a great swap. I love to help other people, that makes me feel better.
But I also like to be picked up, because that makes me feel less worthless...
The last weeks were very hard. My grandfather died after months of illness. He fell asleep peacefully the night after the whole family visited him for a last time.
There are some other things that let me stay up the whole night. But maybe I can use the sleeplessness for crafting Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kuckyjune

A pox? How delightful, a pox!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2010 11:07:56 AM »

I'm so sorry. Grandpa's are awesome. I still miss mine and he passed 11 years ago, though not peacefully, so you've got that to be thankful for.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian
@Home This Weekend: For The Birds
November 6, 2019 Featured Projects

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...