A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 313,584
Currently Running With Scissors:
248 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: October MOH Gallery  (Read 3255 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

frootiloopz08
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010 03:30:46 PM »

I have received!!! I will be posting the pics of my goodies soon... And my, are they all adorable! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010 06:23:51 PM »

Jexxican sent, I received today! Too pooped to put pics up but I got stuff for German-American heritage month, Kitchen and Bath Month, Apple Month and Get Organized Day! Woot~ I love it all!

I'll post piccies tomorrow.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
squire_inaria
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2010 08:34:26 PM »

According to USPS my partner received today Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
jexxican
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010 12:03:28 PM »

According to me, my computer sucks.

According to my PMs, everyone has sent but we still have 2 that have not received, is that right sloanlaw and squire_inaria?

After I get word that everyone has received I will do all the feedback all at once.

You want to do this again for November anyone? I will not be here for it, swap break until the new year AT LEAST, so if someone else wants to organize that would be great. I will still be making the Calenders each month so... Oh, who wants October's calender? I will try to get it done today, but no promises considering my computer is dying. Stupid computer...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
squire_inaria
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010 12:11:23 PM »

That's correct for me. My partner sent this morning and I'll let you know as soon as I receive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010 05:32:26 PM »

Now for the pics!

Jexxican did a great job for me!

The whole loot: Apple box for Apple month, Box for Get organized month, Bottles for Kitchen & Bath Month, and handcarved stamps for German-American heritage month!

Inside the box: stamps! They have the German emblem, the words hello, thank you and you're welcome in Deutch! Amazing work!

The bottles are etched! the big one says thank you and you're welcome in german and the little one has apples!

Thanks for the organized box, here's what I plan to store in it!  Smiley Thanks for all of it, terrific!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

squire_inaria
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010 05:44:41 PM »

Everything is lovely! And for the record, Bitte is both please and you're welcome in German Smiley
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010 05:45:14 PM by squire_inaria » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist-y goodness

hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010 06:34:02 PM »

Everything is lovely! And for the record, Bitte is both please and you're welcome in German Smiley

Wow, you're right! Can you tell it's been 5 years since my last German course?  Roll Eyes Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010 05:41:30 PM »

I received Monday fro squire_inaria!  Everything is super awesome!

Group shot:

For National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, a beautiful pink and blue beaded necklace with baby charms

For Spinach Lovers Month, an awesome cookbook filled with handwritten spinach recipes
The cookbook and journal stuck together, that is why the front has lil paper spots on it, darn 112 degree weather and mod podge don't mix LOL!

For one of my favorite holidays National Candy Corn Day- 30th, a yummy looking crocheted candy corn basket, I think I might use it as a fun purse when I wear my candy corn pants and shirt LOL!

For Fall Astronomy Day- 16th, there is a fun journal with celestial pictures on the front and back (see group picture)

Thanks so much squire_inaria!  This was a fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010 05:59:18 PM »

Cool stuff!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
February 21, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Ribbon Scarf
The Birds and The Bees

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...