A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,625
Currently Running With Scissors:
145 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wist Swap (Sign Ups 09/25/10 - 10/09/10 Send by 11/15/10)  (Read 21251 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
StephanieGravatt
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2010 11:00:35 AM »

I just received from Jaquelined. I'm headed over to the gallery to post pictures now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/BritneyMarie
My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieGravatt

Personal Swap Friendly!!

Swaps!!
OWS- Round 69
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2010 12:40:17 PM »

Ohmigosh! I must be WAY behind. I'll probably be sending pretty close to the deadline- a couple of things for hgddm ended up being a bit more complicated than I thought. I really hope she'll love them, though. *swap anxiety*

I am 101% sure I will love whatever you send! I just noticed that the deadline is November 15 and not the 6th as I had it written down...hmmmm, awesome! I have a medium finished and one small and a few other medium/smalls that I'm working on. I'm pretty sure there will be over-pointage sent on my part, eskimocha likes such cute things that I wanted to try and make.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

strwberesh0rtcke
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2010 11:07:46 AM »

Finished half of my items! Just need to buy supplies for the rest tomorrow once I get my paycheck. I hate the first of the month; I always feel so rich until my bank account is drained for rent Undecided. I was REALLY hoping that I would send out a bit early, but I am not sure if that is going to happen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I REALLY want some funny hoop-framed embroidery! Wanna do a personal swap?
tamalama
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2010 10:58:58 AM »

Sorry for not checking in, hubbys been in the hospital with congestive heart failure.  He is out and doing better.  I'm going to try my best to ship by the 15th, if I'm late I wont be very late.  Sorry about all this but when something like this happens you just drop everything.  And for whatever reason I could not access craftster from the wifi on my Ipod Touch. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/tamalama

I love personal swaps, pm if interested!
kwality570
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2010 11:58:41 AM »

Man.  Seems like there's been so much tragedy lately.  I'm glad to hear he's doing better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2010 03:12:42 PM »

Sorry for not checking in, hubbys been in the hospital with congestive heart failure.  He is out and doing better.  I'm going to try my best to ship by the 15th, if I'm late I wont be very late.  Sorry about all this but when something like this happens you just drop everything.  And for whatever reason I could not access craftster from the wifi on my Ipod Touch. 
I'm glad he's out of the hospital!! Hope you are doing ok too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
brielauren
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2010 10:25:39 PM »

my goodness i guess i hadnt been recieving notifications for the board because i had to read a billion pages. i hope everyone is well! theres so much sadness happening!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to make a quilt from squares from other craftsters. want to send a square? lets swap!

i also would love to swap for handspun yarn!!!!!!!

Scarf Swap ~ Crafting
Spell My Name Swap ~ sent

http://wists.com/brielauren
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2010 11:22:19 PM »

Hope everyone is doing well  Smiley

I finished up several small items tonight, so I think I'm done with official pointage, but I have one more thing I want to make that I think eskimocha will love. I need to have a sewing day to get a bunch of things done before deadlines get here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlinkS1063

I can make that...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2010 01:27:40 PM »

got a bit behind on crafting because of school work this week but tonight and tomorrow night are dedicated to crafting so I will hopefully finish and post on Monday Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Giddiup222
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2010 03:57:57 PM »

Hello! Alls well! So excited to see what surprises my p is making!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...