A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,843
Currently Running With Scissors:
341 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184350 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1150 on: November 15, 2010 06:41:13 AM »

Yay, my face looks almost normal, now I just have one kind of puffy eye and my face is a little red so i'm most likely sending today. Steriods are good  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1151 on: November 15, 2010 07:43:04 AM »

i am getting ready to go meet gathredthreads f or coffee and swapping.  and man,  the nerves are running high... i may never have swap anxiety again. compared to this.  Cheesy

awesome!  hope you guys have or had fun and got lots of pictures!!!!  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
jennilocker
« Reply #1152 on: November 15, 2010 08:21:02 AM »

Worked on a xxxl project Saturday....wasn't really supposed to be that big of one but it ended up being MUCH harder than I anticipated....still have some things to touch up on it and I am waiting on a package with a bought gift to be delivered and I STILL need to make my stocking!! I think that I going to have to have more than 2 boxes to ship things..... Why can't they make a bigger flat rate box? I am going to try SOOOO hard to NOT send late...but no promises!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vicious Hyperbolizer
« Reply #1153 on: November 15, 2010 09:03:30 AM »

I got organized tonight and spread out all my stocking stuffers. I think I am almost ready to send... but I have one more thing in mind that I must make!

exciting!!

I had a successful weekend crafting at my mom's apartment (ahh, life outside of a dorm room. so nice). I should be getting the last of my loan money in today or tomorrow, so I can buy the rest of my stuffers and send out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill." -Barbara Tuchman
dharma_rebel

Craftsters never say die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1154 on: November 15, 2010 09:26:25 AM »

Worked on a xxxl project Saturday....wasn't really supposed to be that big of one but it ended up being MUCH harder than I anticipated....still have some things to touch up on it and I am waiting on a package with a bought gift to be delivered and I STILL need to make my stocking!! I think that I going to have to have more than 2 boxes to ship things..... Why can't they make a bigger flat rate box? I am going to try SOOOO hard to NOT send late...but no promises!!

You're freaking me out. I'm terrified that I'm going to send an inferior package to you. At least I have 2 1/2 days of crafting this week. Oh! And the stocking! Still have to do that, too. Yikes!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

#savecraftster

Pinning!
jennilocker
« Reply #1155 on: November 15, 2010 09:28:49 AM »

You're freaking me out. I'm terrified that I'm going to send an inferior package to you. At least I have 2 1/2 days of crafting this week. Oh! And the stocking! Still have to do that, too. Yikes!

LOL! Please! You're packages are always better than mine!! But I am pretty proud of this one... and I'll try really hard to squeeze it all into 2 boxes...is that better? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel

Craftsters never say die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1156 on: November 15, 2010 09:32:34 AM »

You're freaking me out. I'm terrified that I'm going to send an inferior package to you. At least I have 2 1/2 days of crafting this week. Oh! And the stocking! Still have to do that, too. Yikes!

LOL! Please! You're packages are always better than mine!! But I am pretty proud of this one... and I'll try really hard to squeeze it all into 2 boxes...is that better? Wink

Much better.  Cheesy And, I agree, they do need to make a larger flat rate box!

Gotta run to Michaels now, and pick up a pair  of ______________. Can't believe I don't already have those - they're, like, soooo necessary. Plus, I got a 50% off any Martha Stewart item coupon in my magazine yesterday. Yeah, I don't ususally buy her stuff, but at half off I can't resist!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

#savecraftster

Pinning!
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1157 on: November 15, 2010 10:04:46 AM »

Yeah, I'm happy with my package, but am still feeling inadiquate because I know TSM is awesome and all.  So, I'm trying to come up with another thing I can whip up for her quickly...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1158 on: November 15, 2010 04:33:42 PM »

Awww!!  Thanks, murbeck Grin  Don't get all anxiety-y-y on me now...I'm sure I'll be over the moon with whatever you send to me, don't stress yourself making extras.  I have to make some time to wrap my goodies, probably will be on Friday right before I mail out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
DeSade13

We're all mad here...

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: November 15, 2010 08:08:53 PM »

Just wanted to post that I have RECEIVED but I have not been able to post pictures just yet (things have been beyond crazy).

I will be sending Wednesday more than likely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is ideal, it is the work of the imagination.

-Marquis de Sade

(Wist: http://wists.com/DeSade13)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...