A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,835
Currently Running With Scissors:
336 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184226 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kaz814
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1140 on: November 14, 2010 09:40:11 AM »

I finished!!!!  I ADORE the stocking.  Cheesy I hope you like it too, Linnybelle!  I just need to wrap things up and pick up something from my mom's.  Cheesy 

I don't think most of the stuff actually fits IN the stocking though. :/  Oh well.  Cheesy  It'll be wrapped for you to open it when you want!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rustyboobz
« Reply #1141 on: November 14, 2010 12:09:59 PM »

i'm sending my package on friday. have no idea how long it will take to get to my partner..  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1142 on: November 14, 2010 12:30:07 PM »

I woke up again todat with my face even worse and I went to the er to find out that my small allergic reaction started feedng off of itself to the point that I can barely open my eyes so I probably won't be sending tomorrow unless the drugs the dr gave me start working really quick.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #1143 on: November 14, 2010 02:57:36 PM »

i'm sending my package on friday. have no idea how long it will take to get to my partner..  Huh

That's ok Smiley I'm hoping to have mine all ready to go by Thursday since it's my day off I won't have to rush to get to the post office.

I have the stocking almost done.  I apologize that I am a newbie sewer, but a lot of love went into it and I hope that you like it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #1144 on: November 14, 2010 03:43:57 PM »

I woke up again todat with my face even worse and I went to the er to find out that my small allergic reaction started feedng off of itself to the point that I can barely open my eyes so I probably won't be sending tomorrow unless the drugs the dr gave me start working really quick.
Good grief TC!  Here's hoping those drugs are some good ones - hope you feel better soon!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #1145 on: November 14, 2010 04:22:50 PM »

Aw, man, tattooedcrafter! Hope you get well soon. Allergic reactions are no fun  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #1146 on: November 14, 2010 07:30:31 PM »

Tattooed, I hope that works. Geez, and I hope you can find the source.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
lindsay614
« Reply #1147 on: November 14, 2010 08:31:24 PM »

I got organized tonight and spread out all my stocking stuffers. I think I am almost ready to send... but I have one more thing in mind that I must make!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
princesspimp81
« Reply #1148 on: November 14, 2010 08:56:19 PM »

I had every intention of getting my package sent off this weekend, but it just didn't happen lol  I'll still be ontime to ship, no problem, but I hate being so close to the deadline lol  Makes me feel behind lol 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1149 on: November 15, 2010 05:24:20 AM »

i am getting ready to go meet gathredthreads f or coffee and swapping.  and man,  the nerves are running high... i may never have swap anxiety again. compared to this.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...