A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,833
Currently Running With Scissors:
370 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184202 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1120 on: November 12, 2010 08:42:54 AM »

So, I didn't even start that last large item for TSM last night because as I went to peruse her wist for pattern/color choices for the said large I saw a new wisted item that I just HAVE to make!  The day before I had been looking at very similar things wondering if she would like them and then there it was on her wist, lol.  So, I may still make the other large + this new thing, but I wound up spending the whole evening searching for the perfect pattern for the newly wisted thing.  I found it, bought it, and now have to get 8X11 paper in order to print it.  I need to finish a couple things for my sister who just had a baby so I can bring it with me on Thursday when I fly up there, but after that is done (and both projects look pretty easy) I'm finishing this swap  Smiley  I'm also not going out tomorrow like I thought, so I have all of tomorrow & Sunday to work away too, and will be doing just that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1121 on: November 12, 2010 09:24:40 AM »

Ah ha! putting the laptop at the sewing machine. I HAVE to craft now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #1122 on: November 12, 2010 09:26:13 AM »

Ah ha! putting the laptop at the sewing machine. I HAVE to craft now.

ooooh I should do that
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1123 on: November 12, 2010 11:19:47 AM »

I brought my stocking and a bunch of the stuffers in to my spinning group this morning, and they got the thumbs up from the ladies, so I'm feeling much more confident now!  I have my big items done, but I have a lot of littler things I want to make still...I'll be crafting till the last minute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1124 on: November 12, 2010 11:24:25 AM »

well. after making and tearing apart my stocking twice.  i have decided to go another path.

must get on it.  monday is coming fast. and i have a ton of hand sewing to do.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1125 on: November 12, 2010 11:31:06 AM »

Wow - we're all crazy crafing crazies! I know a lot of people are done and sent/sending. Yeah.... not me! I will say that I have every project started but one. I will definitely be done this weekend since there are only 3 things I have left to finish. I won't be able to work on anything today, however, as we are going out of town and nothing I have left is a "protable" project. Never fear, awesome crafting amazingness is here! It shall be to the rescue all Saturday and Sunday and, like a flash of lightening, gone and sent on Monday! Leaping barnacles, Batman! Could it really be that quick? Oh yes, Robin, it could. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
jennilocker
« Reply #1126 on: November 12, 2010 11:47:55 AM »

Ohhhh I am SOOOO excited!! I have a babysitter for Saturday so I can get my large item and stocking made!! My sister and I are going to Hobby Lobby and then back to my house for cookies/cocoa and crafting....the 3 C's!! YAY!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gatheredthreads
« Reply #1127 on: November 12, 2010 11:53:27 AM »

I think I am very close to done!  Several items are complete.  Two need a handful of hand stitches.  One more needs maybe an hour to finish.  Then there is one more thing I want to do (okay, maybe two  Wink ), which should be quick.  

Then photos and wrapping on Sunday, and I meet my partner on Monday  Grin
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010 11:54:15 AM by gatheredthreads » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #1128 on: November 12, 2010 12:30:08 PM »

Ack! You're sending Monday, Audania?! Ohhhhh, swap anxiety is building...

I had to replace one item (grumble, grumble, already recieved similar in the grumble, grumble Deathly Hallows swap  Wink ) But I am happy with the replacement. Or am I? Darn swap nerves!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessacademy
« Reply #1129 on: November 12, 2010 12:33:45 PM »

Well we forgot about Veterans day throwing off the mail...so no check today...it should be here tomorrow, which depending on when the mail runs means i may have to hold off until Monday to send...but that's ok Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...