A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
321 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 185585 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1110 on: November 12, 2010 03:23:56 AM »

I hope you feel better soon Twisted Truth!

Turns out I will not be out of commission for a few days, just yesterday, I feel pretty dang good for having 4 teeth pulled yesterday, just a little sore in one area but no swelling or anything! My husband is amazed because when he got his wisdom teeth taken out according to him he was a drooling mess.

So work shall commence on stuffers and the stocking I shall start the _______ for shortly, should be good to send out on the 20th. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
thenorm02
Crafty Mamma <3

didnt know my whole world would fit in to 8lbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1111 on: November 12, 2010 03:44:34 AM »

Im still here! I promise!! lol

Im slowly becoming a little more human everyday, getting used to my hubby being gone hasnt been easy. one day Im fanaticalllly cleaning the house and the next day I dont even wanna get out of bed  Undecided blarg

anyhow...it is getting better! I got a part time job for the holidays which will help with some form of normalcy  Cheesy

I have one crafted item finished, one in the works...damn craft gnomes have stolen my exacto knife so  I havent been able to finish the second one!! grrr! I do have a list of everything I want to craft all written out and ready to come in to reality!  I do have most of the purchased items, so thats a plus. I shall work feverishly on finishing everything I have planned in the next week! Grin and it shall be awesomesauce! whooot!  Grin
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010 03:47:47 AM by thenorm02 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacysews
« Reply #1112 on: November 12, 2010 04:56:55 AM »

EEEEE - my partner's package is out for delivery this morning!  I can't wait for her to get it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #1113 on: November 12, 2010 05:29:35 AM »

Well, I have to be careful. Because I have a 4 yr old who will parrot whatever mommy says

Zoe asked my sister "what's that" and pointed to bird poop on the car window....my sister said "bird poop"....I'm thinking you can guess what her new favorite words are.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #1114 on: November 12, 2010 06:02:18 AM »

Zoe asked my sister "what's that" and pointed to bird poop on the car window....my sister said "bird poop"....I'm thinking you can guess what her new favorite words are.

My 2 year old watched the Halloween special of Monsters vs Aliens and his sister told him in the opening sequence that the 'flushing' was alien poop.  He thought that was so hilarious he kept saying Alien Poopoo all night.  A couple of days later a lady asked him what he dressed up for on Halloween.... and what does he whip out?  "Alien Poopoo".  The woman was horrified, I didn't event try to explain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1115 on: November 12, 2010 06:40:58 AM »

Im still here! I promise!! lol

Im slowly becoming a little more human everyday, getting used to my hubby being gone hasnt been easy. one day Im fanaticalllly cleaning the house and the next day I dont even wanna get out of bed  Undecided blarg

anyhow...it is getting better! I got a part time job for the holidays which will help with some form of normalcy  Cheesy

I have one crafted item finished, one in the works...damn craft gnomes have stolen my exacto knife so  I havent been able to finish the second one!! grrr! I do have a list of everything I want to craft all written out and ready to come in to reality!  I do have most of the purchased items, so thats a plus. I shall work feverishly on finishing everything I have planned in the next week! Grin and it shall be awesomesauce! whooot!  Grin
It slowly gets easier, when my husband was I gone I cried a lot but tried to keep busy which helped a ton.
Turns out it wasn't my make up, I woke up about an hour ago and I can barely open my eyes, I think I need to replace the filter for my heater. My eyes itch so bad  Angry
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010 06:42:45 AM by tattooedcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
Vicious Hyperbolizer
« Reply #1116 on: November 12, 2010 06:46:56 AM »

My for-sure "i WILL get it done thursday!" turned into a big procrastination fest. something tells me I'm going to be working til the very end.
Life isn't seeming to be very happy to our crafters Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill." -Barbara Tuchman
CraftCrazy13

Yes is the android.

« Reply #1117 on: November 12, 2010 06:55:19 AM »

I actually JUST started on my stocking last night, and it is turning out GREAT so far! I just have the stocking and a last crafted item to finish up, and then off to buy a few other non-crafty items. I'm not stressed out Cool.

(i'mnotstressedouti'mnotstressedouti'mnotstressedouti'mnotstressedout Huh Huh Huh)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #1118 on: November 12, 2010 06:58:59 AM »

I'm off again today, and today is ALL about finishing this swap!  I need to dig around and scope Murbeck's wist for some more fuel to fire my brainstorm on one thing.  Need to find a piece of fabric for the 2nd ___________ I want to include, already have one.  STILL need to cut out and redo the stocking back and assemble.  I'll have to wait to send until the 19th as that's payday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #1119 on: November 12, 2010 07:40:26 AM »

i only have a few things left to get then i should be good to go and ready to ship mine, I will try hard to get it shipped today if not it will have to be monday
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...