A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
297 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184335 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1090 on: November 11, 2010 07:45:24 AM »

I was going to go buy the last few things to fill up the box but my eye is really swollen and I have no clue why, so I'm going to stay home today and try to make my eye better, maybe I'll go tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #1091 on: November 11, 2010 08:03:26 AM »

Gunna run to hobby lobby to grab a few things but i feel i am almost done with my package. I still have to make my stocking but im not to concerned with that. I feel it will all come together into a beautiful package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1092 on: November 11, 2010 08:24:28 AM »

Faux_Valentine:  I wish I were as confident as you! Smiley  I'm stressing over making that stocking and that's why I left it for last!lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #1093 on: November 11, 2010 09:00:30 AM »

Faux_Valentine:  I wish I were as confident as you! Smiley  I'm stressing over making that stocking and that's why I left it for last!lol
Me too! I'm forcing myself to go to joAnns today to face my fear and leave with the fabric.....also hoping there are some Veteran's Day sales
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: November 11, 2010 09:17:49 AM »

It's wrapped.  Addressed and everything.  At last.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1095 on: November 11, 2010 11:42:32 AM »

imbettinonalice - there is a 10% off your entire order coupon for Veteran's Day.  I lost mine, unfortunately. Angry  But there were lots of sales on everything!  I got my fabric and my plan!  woohoo!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #1096 on: November 11, 2010 12:33:17 PM »

I was going to go buy the last few things to fill up the box but my eye is really swollen and I have no clue why, so I'm going to stay home today and try to make my eye better, maybe I'll go tomorrow.
Oh No!!  Hope it's not pink eye!!  Maybe you socked yourself in the eye in the middle of the night - Wink  Feel better - and don't worry - I will wait patiently.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #1097 on: November 11, 2010 12:37:05 PM »

imbettinonalice - there is a 10% off your entire order coupon for Veteran's Day.  I lost mine, unfortunately. Angry  But there were lots of sales on everything!  I got my fabric and my plan!  woohoo!!

Thanks! I didn't have a coupon but they did have some great sales.  I ended up getting all my fabrics for 14$ including tax, which is way better than I thought it would be because I got a bit more fabric to give myself some room for error.  I was pleased.  Now to hope that it all turns out and figure out something to decorate it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1098 on: November 11, 2010 01:03:37 PM »

Oh No!!  Hope it's not pink eye!!  Maybe you socked yourself in the eye in the middle of the night - Wink  Feel better - and don't worry - I will wait patiently.  Smiley

I've totally done that  Tongue  My arm went to sleep while I slept and I pulled it out from under me and it swung back and punched me in the face!  lol  Cheesy  Here's hoping it's not pink eye too, get better!

On a crafty note, I'm about to work on my final large item.  I still might whip up a couple more smalls and then send out on Saturday or Monday  Grin  I can't wait to see more stockings & stuffers pile into the gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

« Reply #1099 on: November 11, 2010 01:34:54 PM »

I turns out I had a nasty allergic reaction to my mascara which is the same brand i've been using for the last 10 years, I started using a new tube last week so apparently they changed their formula but its starting to get better, ponds cream is my best friend. In the good news section, my hubby got a new job today, I'm so happy. i'm hoping to so shopping tomorrow and then send next week, probably on wednesday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...