A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,934
Currently Running With Scissors:
371 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184082 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1050 on: November 08, 2010 01:07:35 PM »

I get paid on Thursday and I"m going to get the rest of the things for my package and supplies....including the stocking supplies so that I can face my fear of making this stocking!  ALL my bills came out of this paycheck, so I couldn't even tempt myself by walking into a craft store until I got paid again or I'd overdraft my account.  Sad booo bills
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1051 on: November 08, 2010 01:21:11 PM »

I just finished SMLounsbury's stocking!  I am really happy with it, I hope she likes it too!
I also just got a bunch of new craft books in the mail....so there may be more projects in the works very soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

« Reply #1052 on: November 08, 2010 02:00:12 PM »

I received today the most beautiful thoughtful package from thisbirdsabsurd. I cannot wait to post all of the pics I took but I cannot find the gallery so it must not be up yet. Wait till you see the things she made for me.....she is such a wonderful artist and she definately put time and thought into what she made for me!!! All I can say is wow  Grin You are going to say the same thing when I get the pics up. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go!!   Cheesy

GALLERY LINK

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=364289.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please
sweetyetevil
« Reply #1053 on: November 08, 2010 05:11:13 PM »

Go check out the gallery, I posted my awesome package!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

charzard
« Reply #1054 on: November 08, 2010 08:40:12 PM »

People are already receiving?! OH MAN! Now I feel like a bad partner. But I'm still crafting away some awesome goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princesspimp81
« Reply #1055 on: November 09, 2010 01:01:53 AM »

People are already receiving?! OH MAN! Now I feel like a bad partner. But I'm still crafting away some awesome goodies!
Don't worry partner, I know I'm going to love what you're making Smiley My package is all packed and ready to go, I just haven't made it out to the post office yet.  This weekend was crazy with my dad coming up from New Mexico, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get there this week either, so I'm planning to ship out my package to my lovely partner this coming weekend!  I'm pretty excited about the goodies I've got for you charzard!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
jennilocker
« Reply #1056 on: November 09, 2010 06:19:30 AM »

I still have a crap load I wanna do for dharma and am totally freaking about the upcoming sendout date...BUT I did finish something for Marley that I LOVE... here is a teaser........
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #1057 on: November 09, 2010 06:41:34 AM »

I have an item cut and ready to sew, 2 smalls cut and ready to sew...just have to find a zipper.  I still have to re-do my back for the stocking and assemble that.  I'll be making a trip to the super Walmart for groceries later today, and I hope to come up with some more goodies or supplies to make more goodies when I leave there.  They have a HUGE aisle FULL of clearance goods...the last time I was there it was full of FABRIC AND CRAFT SUPPLIES ON CLEARANCE!!!  Bonus!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #1058 on: November 09, 2010 09:05:33 AM »

Stocking done...1st one i have ever made...but I think that you will like it partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #1059 on: November 09, 2010 09:16:35 AM »

I have plenty of things half started just need to get the rest of it done. I've been fighting off a killer cough,  but all germies shoudl be gone before i send !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...