A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
315 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184182 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #990 on: November 03, 2010 03:35:25 PM »

I need to get my butt in gear, I want to get quite a few things done on the stocking before next Thursday. I will be out of commission for a few days getting 4 teeth pulled next Thursday. ::groan::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #991 on: November 03, 2010 05:23:56 PM »

Hey all! I have 5 things started and each are about 90% done. There are three medium (read large) items that one is mostly complete. One is pieced out. One is not started but I have the stuff for.
I finished the .        . for my         and I am sooooo happy with it!!!!!
Now I just have to put it                  !!! Yay! Got two things done yesterday and making more progress today. It's a little slow going now as my 3 year old has a stomach virus and the baby has such a head cold! Aaaahh! I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight.....
At least it's November!!! Hooray!!

And, btw, I'm totally psyched about the gingerbread lattes, too!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #992 on: November 03, 2010 07:01:45 PM »

hmm being in a three way swap makes it difficult to decide how much to send. If im sending a medium i have 4/7 required crafted items finished. I need to finish my stocking but its all going well so far
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #993 on: November 03, 2010 07:32:28 PM »

hmm being in a three way swap makes it difficult to decide how much to send. If im sending a medium i have 4/7 required crafted items finished. I need to finish my stocking but its all going well so far

I totally feel you! Its a tough call! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #994 on: November 03, 2010 08:03:18 PM »

I totally feel you! Its a tough call! Smiley

I think im just goign to craft untill the 20th and then send all i made/bought XD if its med its med if its large then its Large No harm no foul
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #995 on: November 04, 2010 03:30:15 AM »

Sent!  Phew!  I felt like the mad packer trying to get it all together so I could drop it off on my way to vote!  Hope I didn't forget anything!  Wink  sweetyetevil - you'll be getting a box and a padded envelope - open the envelope first!!!  Can't wait to see what you think! Smiley
WOOOO HOOOO! I have thought about it and I do not think I am going to be able to wait even a few days LMAO I am excited to see what goodies I am getting in my stocking...
I am still working on my partners things. I have a few done and a few bought. Still have my list of things but I am going to have to scale down on the big items....I already have one that will definately not fit into the stocking!! Hope her kiddo digs it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #996 on: November 04, 2010 05:44:10 AM »

yeah, my stuff is definitely not all going to fit into the stocking but I'm sure that's all well & good  Smiley  I make no attempt to plan things so that they fit in there.  I just make what i think TSM is going to like!  Though it's kind of weird that once I stop worrying about physical size, I think more of it will fit in than I originally thought... lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #997 on: November 04, 2010 07:08:43 AM »

Well mine obviously didn't all fit or I wouldn't have had to send it in two parts...BUT...the stocking is full and there are a few extras that just would never have fit no matter how I tried.  I'm doubting there will be any complaints about that.  Wink  And by the way - I have nothing against opening a stocking in November - after all, if I have no will power how can I expect anyone else to?  LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

« Reply #998 on: November 04, 2010 07:31:07 AM »

All the crafted stuff doesn't fit in the stocking, i haven't even bought anything yet Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #999 on: November 04, 2010 08:35:32 AM »

Me either tattooed, so that means I HAVE TO craft this weekend. Thisbirds putting us all to shame. But the 3 main items are just waiting on finishing, so I guess I will have to knuckle down. Yipes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...