A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
267 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184270 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
stacysews
« Reply #980 on: November 02, 2010 01:19:52 PM »

I was up early this morning, finished off my "240" project, made a 'coordinating _____ ' to go with it, and bought a little something that will be turned into something fabulous later on this week. I'm hoping to start the stocking this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: November 02, 2010 01:25:53 PM »

I REALLY did wrap up all of sezouli's items today!  Cheesy Whoooo-hoooo!  A 'Staples' copy paper box, filled to the brim!  Cannot even squeeze a paper clip in there now!  Grin  I'll PM sezouli and organizer with DC# when it's sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #982 on: November 02, 2010 02:39:38 PM »

I REALLY did wrap up all of sezouli's items today!  Cheesy Whoooo-hoooo!  A 'Staples' copy paper box, filled to the brim!  Cannot even squeeze a paper clip in there now!  Grin  I'll PM sezouli and organizer with DC# when it's sent.
Wowsers! I'm excited to get it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #983 on: November 02, 2010 02:53:41 PM »

still slowly chugging away. Playing caregiver for my dad takes up a lot of time. I may be sacrificing some sleep these next weeks just to get stuff done on time!! eek!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #984 on: November 02, 2010 04:04:21 PM »

Sent!  Phew!  I felt like the mad packer trying to get it all together so I could drop it off on my way to vote!  Hope I didn't forget anything!  Wink  sweetyetevil - you'll be getting a box and a padded envelope - open the envelope first!!!  Can't wait to see what you think! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
Homerof2
« Reply #985 on: November 02, 2010 08:17:50 PM »

I have finally figured out what all I'm going to make - I found some wonderful ____________ material in my stash and it's going to make a wonderful little ________.  And, as I was digging through my craft closet, I came across a ___________ that I had made earlier this year and forgot about and it fits nicely into this swap, that means I now have 5 items completed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thenorm02
Crafty Mamma <3

didnt know my whole world would fit in to 8lbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #986 on: November 02, 2010 08:46:11 PM »

alright well its been 6 days since my husband deployed and I havent crafted at all Sad but I have my hoopla swap due the 15th and this due the 20th! and almsot nothing done! ahhk! lol ok so that means I have to buck up and get ta crafting!!
Im not overly worried I think I have all the crafts that I want to make/do planned out and Im fairly certian I have all the materials I need for them so things should go pretty fast! esp considering that I dont sleep a lot either! lol Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Vicious Hyperbolizer
« Reply #987 on: November 03, 2010 06:51:49 AM »

long debate weekend, but all set to craft again. I'm hesitant though, because I'm not pleased with the ___________ for the __________. I may try to head to the small fabric place here in town to find replacements. I'm not sure if they have what I need, though.
This weekend I'm NOT going on the debate tournament (the weekends are supposed to be about sleeping, not arguing!), so I'll have time to do my ____________. Probably sometime next week I'll go over to a friends house and do the ___________ which I found an adorable _________ for (only $1!!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill." -Barbara Tuchman
Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

« Reply #988 on: November 03, 2010 01:40:58 PM »

Hello everybody!

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween weekend. I just got back from Salem late Monday night. Such a blast. I am fully into Holiday craft mode and started a few small things. I also hit up Michaels for stocking stuffers today. I plan on including one large thing that won't fit into the stocking. Planning on starting my stocking on Sunday. I can't believe its already November!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
gatheredthreads
« Reply #989 on: November 03, 2010 02:09:22 PM »

I planned out something today that I'd been putting off starting.  It went far better than I feared  Cheesy  It's not going to fit in the stocking though, but I just have to make it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...