A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
350 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184193 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jennilocker
« Reply #970 on: November 02, 2010 05:11:48 AM »

Finished up a stuffer last night and super happy with the way it turned out!  Still haven't finished my stocking but we still have 19 days right!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: November 02, 2010 06:29:38 AM »

Ok, I have today off from work.  I finished up the extra item that I am really excited I found the pattern for.  The girls just need to put the ______________ on the ______________ and we will wrap it up, put it in the box and mail out.  This time I MEAN IT!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
pinkmichk
« Reply #972 on: November 02, 2010 06:55:29 AM »

just checking in Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #973 on: November 02, 2010 07:40:06 AM »

I'm off on Thursday & Friday, so I'm gonna go check out the Hobby Lobby that's new to our area (my first EVER!) grab a Gingerbread latte on my way home (they brought them back TODAY!  woo-hoo!) and go home to clean my craft room to Christmas music and craft to my heart's desire for the rest of the day & Friday and probably through the weekend too.  Then, I can repeat next Thurs & Fri, and the one after that too (though I'll have sent for this swap by then)... sorry, I'm a bit over giddy this morning after finding out about the return of gingerbread lattes at Starbucks  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: November 02, 2010 07:46:50 AM »

You sound like you are having (and going to have) so much fun!  Enjoy!

On another note, I have been sorting thru the items and boxes I have for the three swaps I'm in right now, which includes this one...another bitty thing for this swap just needs a bitty thing sewn on it and I can wrap it and it's ready to go.  But I have to wait for hubby to get home to reach something else, so that I can include it in the package. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #975 on: November 02, 2010 10:16:51 AM »

I'm going to Target and Stein Mart today to pick up some stuffers for my partner Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #976 on: November 02, 2010 11:34:09 AM »

You sound like you are having (and going to have) so much fun!  Enjoy!

On another note, I have been sorting thru the items and boxes I have for the three swaps I'm in right now, which includes this one...another bitty thing for this swap just needs a bitty thing sewn on it and I can wrap it and it's ready to go.  But I have to wait for hubby to get home to reach something else, so that I can include it in the package. 

Oh my gosh! NO more!!!  I am already having nightmares of me getting this huge box and you getting a puny one that you can hardly even see!!  You're so funny!  I HAVE to get to work on this swap- must must must!  I have a craft show I'm in on Friday, so if I can wrap up all the craftyness that I"m making for that, maybe I can concentrate on this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #977 on: November 02, 2010 12:39:53 PM »

So I wrapped and wrapped and packed everything up all nice and tight and thennnnnn.....realized I forgot to put the biggest thing in there.  Okay - Sweet - you are getting two packages. Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #978 on: November 02, 2010 12:57:26 PM »

I'm going to Target and Stein Mart today to pick up some stuffers for my partner Cheesy

EEE!  I heart Target...I am planning a trip to the States this month just to go.....(yea....I wish they had them here...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #979 on: November 02, 2010 01:07:25 PM »

I used that $5 giftcard for Target I had laying around for a month or so, got some stuffers, a roll of wrapping paper, and I pitched in a dollar and tax and got a 6th item as well.  I also have an item cut out and ready to sew up, snagged a couple more extras from the kitchen, and I have plans for a set of items, just need to get them cut out too.  Still have some finishing on my stocking, then assembly of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...