A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184133 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jennilocker
« Reply #930 on: October 29, 2010 01:50:54 PM »

jennilocker...I'll send you my candy! 

I have decided it is my goal to GAIN weight this holiday season, that way I can't dissapoint myself- actually, I'm pretty sure I'm right on track!
I'm excited to see what I get too!  But I'm glad you haven't wrapped yet, it gives me a false sense of hope that I might be able to send at the same time as you.  Wink Grin

This is why the people of Craftster are my friends.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaz814
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #931 on: October 29, 2010 01:52:39 PM »

Checking in!  I've got all my purchased things.  Haven't done the stocking yet, and I've got two crafted items to do yet - actually redo them as the first rounds weren't something that I wanted to send.  Sad  But I found replacements to ______, so hopefully they come out better!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacysews
« Reply #932 on: October 29, 2010 02:29:10 PM »

I've finished Halloween costumes for the kids and I'm going to make one small item for myself... then I'm starting on a couple of large items for my partner!  I'm excited to get started - I LOVE the fabric I got.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #933 on: October 29, 2010 03:44:26 PM »

This is why the people of Craftster are my friends.

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #934 on: October 29, 2010 03:47:47 PM »

Back from my mini vaca, exhausted, and got only a small amount of crafting done on my hoop for the Hoopla swap....though I DID finish my ENTIRE front of my highly decorated stocking on Tuesday night at the double-header softball game Smiley  SO thrilled with it!!!  I MUST make one for the house now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #935 on: October 29, 2010 06:01:32 PM »

Back from my mini vaca, exhausted,
No no no no - you are supposed to return from a vacation feeling revived!!  What in the world were you doing?  Wink
  I thought I might try one more thing for my partner - went out by my door to get my sander and....what do you know - someone stole it!  Dumb of me to leave it there, but my front yard is gated - and I live in a quiet neighborhood - geez - I hope whoever took it really needed it and just wasn't being a jerk. Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #936 on: October 29, 2010 06:34:29 PM »

Back from my mini vaca, exhausted,
No no no no - you are supposed to return from a vacation feeling revived!!  What in the world were you doing?  Wink
  I thought I might try one more thing for my partner - went out by my door to get my sander and....what do you know - someone stole it!  Dumb of me to leave it there, but my front yard is gated - and I live in a quiet neighborhood - geez - I hope whoever took it really needed it and just wasn't being a jerk. Angry

Well, we went to a resort, ate out at an AYCE lobster n seafood place after we got in.  Next day, mini golf in the heat of the day, then into the pool and a vigorous game of pool volleyball for...oh...TWO HOURS.  Then, to Halloween Horror Nights and walked and waited and waited and waited....did I mention we waited?? Cheesy in lines for the haunted houses and rides.  GAH!  My dogs are barking. LOUD.  My calves are KILLING me.  My whole body aches all over.  This is what I get for not being active for so long and then pool volleyball followed by 6 hours of walking and standing while being overweight Tongue

I have the totebag of projects that sat untouched on our 2 day trip until the drive home waiting for me to haul to work for the next few days.  I have the back side of my stocking to detail, then it's time for assembly!  The 20th is coming up faster than I thought...it will be the 1st on Monday already Shocked 

I've been running around like a decapitated yard foul for the last few weeks since I learned we were going on that trip in Feb trying to do swaps, Xmas gifts, AND get items for our trip requested and purchased.  My brain's about as useful as a one legged man in an....well, we know the rest of that analogy LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 29, 2010 08:38:18 PM »

sezouli...I love your sense of humor!  That's why we hit it off so well!   Grin

Your "goal" of gaining weight for the holidays sounds great!  Knowing that I will have to adjust my ways of looking at food for the REST OF MY LIFE is just too much to think about sometimes. 

However, I am thinking that with three days off within the next two weeks, I should be able to wrap and mail.  I hope, I hope, I hope.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #938 on: October 30, 2010 08:20:14 AM »

SOO much crafting to do this week!!! eek!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
margiej
« Reply #939 on: October 30, 2010 01:10:44 PM »

Got up this a.m. with the best of intentions, however.....  well I am making something for another swap, had to take a break as it was causing me to say bad words.  Got something planned to do this afternoon for Lovesclutter, to add to her clutter (HEHE!), but I've been too chicken to start it yet!  LOL! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...