A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
339 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184207 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #920 on: October 28, 2010 11:33:05 AM »

I was having a horrible issue with one craft for my partner that pretty much made me so frustrated that I put it down for a whole week.....and then today I was able to fix it! YAY! Well, it's still sliiiightly lopsided, but my boyfriend swears that I'm the only one that can a: see it or b: care. Smiley So excited to move on to the next step.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

« Reply #921 on: October 28, 2010 01:05:14 PM »

Oh no MissB!!  You can't forget to ____ the ____!!!   Cheesy
I, as usual, am way behind.  But Luckily even though we seem to be chock full of overachieving crafters  Wink we still have plenty of time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #922 on: October 28, 2010 01:23:16 PM »

checking in.

My hubby was supposed to be deployed on sunday but they changed it to last night. so I havent been doing any crafting, just spending time with him.

I am taking today as a sit on the couch and cry day and tomorrow I will begin anew and start crafting for my partner

***HUGS***
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

« Reply #923 on: October 28, 2010 03:37:47 PM »

I am waiting to hear from:

Bexxer
Rustyboobz

Thanks for keeping active in the threads guys! It makes things so easy on my end!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010 03:46:23 PM by blushingbluegrass » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please
dharma_rebel

Craftsters never say die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #924 on: October 28, 2010 03:54:23 PM »

Checking in - spent the last week helping my brother with his costume and making my little girl a super cute costume that she REFUSED to wear to her preschool party today! ARGH!!! I can't wait to get back to Christmas crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

#savecraftster

Pinning!
RedMenace
« Reply #925 on: October 28, 2010 05:28:28 PM »

Checking in - getting ready for a long weekend of crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: October 28, 2010 06:57:00 PM »

Oh, murbeck....(((((((******HUGS*******))))))...I wish you and sezouli lived real close and we could have a crafting weekend...it would be so much fun!

sezouli...you crack me up!   Grin  I just bought more wrapping paper today for your items, in case I run out.  It has Snoopy on it for your dogs!  (I love Snoopy too!)  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
jennilocker
« Reply #927 on: October 29, 2010 11:34:15 AM »

Checking in - spent the last week helping my brother with his costume and making my little girl a super cute costume that she REFUSED to wear to her preschool party today! ARGH!!! I can't wait to get back to Christmas crafting!

Mine decided that last night she would come down with a 104.6 fever and get blisters in her throat so we won't get to go trick or treating Sad  Doc said it was just a virus but now where am I supposed to get candy from??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: October 29, 2010 01:41:42 PM »

jennilocker...I'll send you my candy!   Grin  I've been trying to lose weight and have done well, thank goodness.  But I don't know how well I'm going to hold up under the pressure of trying to resist 3 Musketeers and Hershey bars!

I have a few days off from work in the coming weeks so I am hoping to find time to wrap sezouli's items (as I've said in like the last 100 posts  Tongue)...I can't wait to see her reaction to the items I've sent!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

« Reply #929 on: October 29, 2010 01:45:24 PM »

jennilocker...I'll send you my candy!   Grin  I've been trying to lose weight and have done well, thank goodness.  But I don't know how well I'm going to hold up under the pressure of trying to resist 3 Musketeers and Hershey bars!

I have a few days off from work in the coming weeks so I am hoping to find time to wrap sezouli's items (as I've said in like the last 100 posts  Tongue)...I can't wait to see her reaction to the items I've sent!  Cheesy

I have decided it is my goal to GAIN weight this holiday season, that way I can't dissapoint myself- actually, I'm pretty sure I'm right on track!
I'm excited to see what I get too!  But I'm glad you haven't wrapped yet, it gives me a false sense of hope that I might be able to send at the same time as you.  Wink Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...