A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
288 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184331 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #860 on: October 23, 2010 03:39:09 PM »

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

I just finished another medium! Wooohooo! I'm definitely in the home stretch! Cheesy

I'm not mailing until the first week of November though. I like the idea of hanging on to the box and adding a little item or two in the interim.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #861 on: October 23, 2010 03:43:13 PM »

I have most of the stocking finished, and the embellishment will be easy, the remake of a previous item is barely started, and haven't made any plans for smalls. My partner and I are doing a stash busting swap since we are so tight on money. I haven't stressed, as having a truck has made me a LOT of new friends, and other friend emergencies. LOL Wouldn't trade any of them for the world though. Had to work today on day off as I missed most of wed for being sick.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #862 on: October 23, 2010 05:33:34 PM »

I'm done!...well, except for the stocking and I know what I'm going to do for it. Just a matter of making it happen. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
margiej
« Reply #863 on: October 23, 2010 06:47:44 PM »

I am making a few things as I go along, but also working for my friend making some pillowslip dresses for the craft fairs she is getting ready to be in.  I am having fun, getting out of the house, and will make a bit of money (badly needed) so it is win-win as far as I can see.  But I sure am tired tonite!  I don't know how many I sewed today once I finally figured out my machine was not going to do that one type of fabric!  No matter how I adjusted it, it just did not like that fabric!  Frustrating!  Luckily I am not in charge of making the Executive Decisions, LOL!   It is good to be the peon not the king!  LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #864 on: October 23, 2010 06:52:17 PM »

*starts cooking up a HUGE batch of homemade chicken noodle soup*  

Get your mugs and bowls ready, folks.  We gotta keep all of us healthy and crafting Smiley  I'm rolling through miscellaneous items for multiple swaps, things are shaping up well to be done in another couple weeks on this one and likely done by the end of this coming week or right at the beginning of November for the Frugal swap.  YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

« Reply #865 on: October 23, 2010 07:18:28 PM »

Feel better sezouli!  Kiss
Thanks MB!  Grin I tell ya, you wouldn't think that crafting would require that much energy, but it just seems that I'm tapped out!  And I've been chewing those huge vitamin C pills for the past 2 weeks hoping that I'm not going to get whatever it is my hubs has, but it seems it's crept in while I wasn't paying attention. Dang!
In other crafty news, I have come up with a cute idea for a simple piece of jewelry for you...  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacysews
« Reply #866 on: October 23, 2010 07:29:40 PM »

*starts cooking up a HUGE batch of homemade chicken noodle soup*

MMMMM, that sounds good!  I think I need some just as a preventative measure - I don't need to be getting sick!   Grin

I'm about 1/2 way don with my son's Halloween costume - after that it's total devotion to my partner's package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #867 on: October 23, 2010 08:00:13 PM »

I'm done!...well, except for the stocking and I know what I'm going to do for it. Just a matter of making it happen. Smiley

I'm mostly finished, too!  I like finishing early so that I have time to make the extra items that occur to me before the send out date. 

I was walking the dog today thinking about how Mr Boot has a nice stocking (which I made a few years ago), but that mine is rather shabby.  Then I remembered this swap!  I'm super excited about a new stocking!  Yay! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #868 on: October 24, 2010 12:09:35 AM »

I am just getting over a virus too - some nasty cold/flu virus going around the city right now.  A lot of sick calls at work, and my sister over at the other end of the city got something too.  Everyone stay healthy.

I was in two craft workshops yesterday and am inspired.  May have some ideas I can use for this swap - who knows.                                   

I think I will be going right up until the dead line.  My list of crafted items is 16 long - I may not make it all though, but I *want* to!  I will be starting the stocking after this current item is done, and one of my most favouritest sales is coming up, so I probably will find some more bought goodies there too.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 12:12:34 AM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??

If anyone else knows or wants to keep in touch -

[email protected]
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #869 on: October 24, 2010 07:19:10 AM »

You know what's funny? I got my cold AFTER I made a batch of homemade chicken noodle soup.  Whole chickens were on sale and I was in the mood to do some extended cooking.  I guess I should have made more so that I would have some leftovers for now Smiley

I keep browsing projects throughout the crafster community and seeing things I'd love to try for my partner. I guess we shall see what I can accomplish by deadline Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...