A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
330 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184181 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #760 on: October 17, 2010 07:24:30 PM »

redstar- hope your dad recovers quickly  Undecided

TSM- you are so funny!!!  Sounds like a nice hooky day though  Wink

I would just like to say that after spending way too long at Joann's yesterday I realized that TSM is a very easy person to shop for, lol.  I wanted to buy her SO MANY THINGS!!!!  And did buy some of those things  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #761 on: October 17, 2010 08:59:46 PM »

My day of crafting got seriously put on hold on Thursday. My dad had a big fall and is in the hospital. I am hopefully going to get work done this week, but he's still in ICU, and I may be spending time in the hospital keeping him and my mom company.

Oh no! My heart is out to you and your family!

On a crafty note i finsihed half of one project did my finishing work and everything. Im really happy with how it came out and i found out that i will have enough materials left over to make something else that was on your wist
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessacademy
« Reply #762 on: October 18, 2010 05:07:25 AM »

I'm sorry to hear about your dad! I will keep him in my prayers! We had a similar situation a year and a half ago with my father in law, he was in ICU about a week....
Praying your dad has a speedy recovery and no long term effects!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessacademy
« Reply #763 on: October 18, 2010 05:08:43 AM »

I was ihe E.R. from midnight until 8:30 a.m on Friday night getting blood transfusions, then slept all day Sat. to make up some sleep...but I did manage to get something done for my partner's stocking on Sundy!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #764 on: October 18, 2010 08:10:48 AM »

I was offline all last week and came back to 13 pages to catch up on this swap!!!! OMG!!  I totally cheated and skipped ahead but now I shall go back and read!  I got quite a bit of crafting done, read 3 books, and got the cutest e-card for my birthday from dharma!  She's the best!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #765 on: October 18, 2010 10:36:15 AM »

I had a very successful (and expensive) trip to Hobby Lobby and I am all set to start crafting!

Hoo Boy- I know that feeling well!  It seems I can't go in that store without spending $100!!  I am excited because JoAnns started a new round of coupons yesterday, so I'm headed out to the "Super JoAnns" this afternoon.  Hopefully I can control myself and not spend too much.

And redstar- I hope that your dad is doing better, my thoughts are with you.
princessacademy- I hope YOU are better.  Geez, I can't even get my good wishes out to the right people!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010 05:01:56 PM by sezouli » THIS ROCKS   Logged
DeSade13

We're all mad here...

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: October 18, 2010 11:36:59 AM »

Got the fabric and pattern for the stocking itself and have finished almost three fillers.

Can't wait to finish the others Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is ideal, it is the work of the imagination.

-Marquis de Sade

(Wist: http://wists.com/DeSade13)
margiej
« Reply #767 on: October 18, 2010 01:37:25 PM »

Redstar I hope your dad is doing better, and PrincessAcademy I hope you are ok now.  Jenni if I had known it was your birthday, I'd have...well, heck: "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jenni, Happy Birthday to You!"    (did you hear me singing??  The neighbors did!)  Sorry, I am always that off-tune!
And Lovesclutter, I sure hope you don't tell everyone after Christmas that Margaret Joy sure can't sew a straight seam!!!!!  (wait, I think I should delete that part, right?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #768 on: October 18, 2010 01:41:45 PM »

Redstar - our prayers are with you. That is such a scary thing to have happen.

crafting update - my stocking has now become a LARGE craft. My partner and I decided to do a bunch of mediums and smalls as opposed to larges, but I don't know if I can stick to that now. Wink The stocking is not big, but it definitely is taking a lot of time due to       it. Wink I love this sooooo much! If it didn't take so long, I'd make one for everyone in my family. As it is, that may be my big family project for next year...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #769 on: October 18, 2010 02:12:07 PM »

I am so curious, Audania1! I had a couple of smalls that turned into larges, not $ or size-wise, just time  Tongue They did turn out pretty good, though, if I do say so myself.

I still haven't found a single ___ for the stocking, so I just may have to scrap that idea. Who would have thought ___ would be so hard to find?  Wink

@redstar13- I am so sorry to hear about your poor dad! He's in my prayers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...