A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
255 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184358 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
margiej
« Reply #630 on: October 10, 2010 05:44:39 PM »

You all are amazing me!  I haven't done anything but make a list!  Well, I guess I have a couple of very smalls done!  I've been in the comfort zone of "Well I have 2 months almost!"  Opps, now it is a month and 10 days,  I need something to fire me up!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #631 on: October 10, 2010 05:48:12 PM »

Yeesh! I wish I had a lot of time to craft and not get out of the roll! I'm just trying to take advantage of what time I have before work gets super crazy right before the deadline.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #632 on: October 10, 2010 07:18:39 PM »

Yay! I am nearly done with one of my main stuffers! Just a bit more to do. I'm liking this project, but it's one of those "complete the step.... dry, dry, dry....complete next step...dry, dry, dry" and so on Smiley  My mom came to visit today and we managed to hit up the craft stores for some more supplies and I found a stocking pattern (plus some other fun Christmas ideas in the envelope) for .99! Yay, bargains Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #633 on: October 10, 2010 07:59:59 PM »

You all are amazing me!  I haven't done anything but make a list!  Well, I guess I have a couple of very smalls done!  I've been in the comfort zone of "Well I have 2 months almost!"  Opps, now it is a month and 10 days,  I need something to fire me up!!!

This is so freaky how much we are alike.  I am working on one item still and will draw up my pattern for the stocking when I'm able.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 11, 2010 05:33:02 AM »

Wink  I'm here!  Have got a LOT done and bought.  Have been posting on thread and PMing with my partner.  Just waiting now to hear from her about something else.  This is fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #635 on: October 11, 2010 05:36:34 AM »

oh my goodness how time just passes by. I have the fabric for my stocking all ready to go and i have the pattern made. I have a list of things i want to put in it all ready to go im just finishing up a few other things before i get started on this one.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #636 on: October 11, 2010 05:59:14 AM »

I got no crafting done this weekend due to the allure of the damn cider mill. Wink  I have to hit the bank this morning and then I'm pulling out my box of _____ to get started on something inspired by my partner's wists.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessacademy
« Reply #637 on: October 11, 2010 06:14:33 AM »

I have the fabric for my partner's stocking, which I've taken out several times, to start on, but then gotten intimidated (I'm not a great sewer) and so still debating if I actually want to SEW the stocking.....
lol

I have a few stuffers done, or nearly done...
Blew an engine on another car (yes I said another) last week, so I've been stuck home without any way to get to the craft stores!! I need more _______ to finish up a crafted stuffer!!

My partner and IHave been Pming though not with the crazy frequency that we were at the beginning of this swap :-D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #638 on: October 11, 2010 07:52:49 AM »

I have the stocking planned, but not started yet.  I have the supplies for some of the other stuff I have planned, some bought stuffers, and some of hte crafted stuffers started.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??

If anyone else knows or wants to keep in touch -

[email protected]
dharma_rebel

Craftsters never say die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #639 on: October 11, 2010 08:22:48 AM »

Checking in! Been crafting away. Trying to figure out which fabric to use for the stocking, I have so much fabulous Christmas fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

#savecraftster

Pinning!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...