A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
259 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184099 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jennilocker
« Reply #580 on: October 07, 2010 06:01:06 AM »

I'm off allllllllllllll next week to craft craft craft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like singing the na na na na song but I won't rub it in too much  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #581 on: October 07, 2010 06:29:28 AM »

Have fun on your days off, you deserve them!  Get a lot done, don't spend all your time cuddling your adorable little girl!  Although, she is much cuter and more fun than a glue gun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #582 on: October 07, 2010 09:22:21 AM »

Have fun on your days off, you deserve them!  Get a lot done, don't spend all your time cuddling your adorable little girl!  Although, she is much cuter and more fun than a glue gun!
And no burns in awkward places Cheesy  LOL!

murbeck, craft what feels right *a la Wendy's* !  I have a list for you, it IS organized, but filled up with WAAAAYYYY too many ideas...though I may go for the gusto and actually make them ALL!!  Just because Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
darkladymajesta
« Reply #583 on: October 07, 2010 10:06:46 AM »

Thanks for the congrats! I really needed this new position Smiley Some of my friends have been looking for work since December and have had a lot more interviews.

In crafting news, I have managed to corral all of my supplies for the stocking into a few reusable shopping bags. Now I can just grab a bag and get to work while around company Wink Still, sewing the stocking is going to take some planning because I am not that advanced of a sewer...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #584 on: October 07, 2010 11:24:55 AM »

I am so close to finishing my other swaps and then I can concentrate on all stocking all the time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #585 on: October 07, 2010 11:42:15 AM »

I am so close to finishing my other swaps and then I can concentrate on all stocking all the time!

Me too! Though I did come across some great stuffers whilst at Kmart the other night lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #586 on: October 07, 2010 11:50:05 AM »

Stocking's almost done - and I have finally accepted my disability when it comes to visualizing how the lining will turn out once I sew things together and turn everything.  It does not matter how many bags, stockings, etc I have made - it just always seems wrong when I'm sewing it together.  Don't worry sweetyetevil - it all turns out okay in the end.  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: October 07, 2010 12:06:20 PM »

I have gotten a good start on my stocking, and I picked up a bunch of stuffers around town last week, so I think things are going well!  SMLounsbury sent me an awesome list of stuff she'd like, and it gave me so many more ideas!!  I have inspiration overload!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #588 on: October 07, 2010 12:11:27 PM »

I picked up a few things at JoAnne's today for some of the stuffers I am making for my partner's stocking.  I haven't started the actual stocking yet, but I'm moving right along with everything else.  Is it sad that I am devoting Sunday to crafting and cleaning mainly because it's my NFL team's bye week?  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

« Reply #589 on: October 07, 2010 01:08:55 PM »

I picked up a few things at JoAnne's today for some of the stuffers I am making for my partner's stocking.  I haven't started the actual stocking yet, but I'm moving right along with everything else.  Is it sad that I am devoting Sunday to crafting and cleaning mainly because it's my NFL team's bye week?  Smiley

Steelers fan?  Smiley Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...