A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
268 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184255 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #540 on: October 03, 2010 09:13:12 PM »

Sweetyetevil I have to tell you what an incredible help your wist has been! I've been non-stop inspired by what I've found on there (and that hardly ever happens!)  I'm so excited by what I have so far, its going to be torture waiting til after Halloween to send!  Today my daughter gave me a condesending look and said - "Really Mom? Christmas in October?"  I told her absolutely not - I have vowed not to send until November - and there's nothing wrong with a little Christmas in November is there?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #541 on: October 03, 2010 09:31:06 PM »

i just checked my list twice and all i can say is. 
whew.  i am glad my partner and i are looking to meet in real life (scary... cool... a real life craftster!!) there is no way i could afford the postage! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #542 on: October 04, 2010 12:06:23 AM »

Checking in too.  Just got back from vacation a few hours ago.  Productive, and I was able to get along further in my angel package that I volunteered for and started a part of this swap.  I also picked up a stuffer on our shopping day.  Luckily when we got back, I found that the supplies I ordered had arrived - yay.  Hoping to start the stocking soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??

If anyone else knows or wants to keep in touch -

[email protected]
jennilocker
« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2010 06:21:30 AM »

Checking in- Finished up my yoga swap...mailing out today...now all my craftiness can go straight into my stocking package!! YAY!  And I'm off allllllllll next week so it's gonna be a craft bonanza!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #544 on: October 04, 2010 06:27:40 AM »

Sweetyetevil I have to tell you what an incredible help your wist has been! I've been non-stop inspired by what I've found on there (and that hardly ever happens!)  I'm so excited by what I have so far, its going to be torture waiting til after Halloween to send!  Today my daughter gave me a condesending look and said - "Really Mom? Christmas in October?"  I told her absolutely not - I have vowed not to send until November - and there's nothing wrong with a little Christmas in November is there?  Wink
Wooo hooo so glad my wist is awe inspiring!!!
I see nothing wrong with Christmas in November  Wink. haha I have my 13 mini days of halloween package buring a hole in my brain as I still have a few weeks until that begins...AHHHH! To see a nice big package and not be able to open it is killing me.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 04, 2010 06:52:33 AM »

I finished up all the Craftster and personal swaps I was in yesterday afternoon, and got started on my partner's package last night.  Yea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #546 on: October 04, 2010 07:39:45 AM »

Woo! i finished my 13 days swap now i just have to send and finish one for the givers and needers swap too. Unfortunately my tendinitis is flaring up and i have to take a small few day break to try and get it under control again. this will give me time to get my plans in order though
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #547 on: October 04, 2010 08:58:13 AM »

I finished up all the Craftster and personal swaps I was in yesterday afternoon, and got started on my partner's package last night.  Yea!

Ooh Yay!! I"m going to get started today once I get my fabric dried and pressed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Vicious Hyperbolizer
« Reply #548 on: October 04, 2010 09:31:24 AM »

I swear, I'm going to learn to drive just for this swap. I need to get to michael's, but between my fiance and I's schedules we have had no time. I'm going to have an aneurysm waiting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill." -Barbara Tuchman
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #549 on: October 04, 2010 09:58:12 AM »

i just went shopping.  and i had a kinda inspired idea for the actual stocking (or tote bag  Cheesy)...

it will either blow my partner out of the water. or end up a total dog's breakfast.
i'm excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...