A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
332 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184195 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gatheredthreads
« Reply #480 on: September 30, 2010 01:33:56 PM »

I am almost done with my items for the Advent swap, so I can start this one in earnest Smiley  I have a big list of things to make and do; now I need to figure out how to fit it in a stocking!  I need one that works like a tardis LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
CraftCrazy13

Yes is the android.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #481 on: September 30, 2010 01:59:40 PM »

I have the worst habit in the world. I was one of those unwrappers/rewrappers at Christmastime, I'd dig around until I found out what I was getting for my birthday, I'd tell people what I got them because I just couldn't stand them not knowing.... Yeah, I was horrible.

I even go online and find out what happens in a television show before I watch it. It's spoiled so much, but it's like an impulse.

But I WILL keep my fingers clenched to avoid typing what I sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thenorm02
Crafty Mamma <3

didnt know my whole world would fit in to 8lbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: September 30, 2010 05:05:30 PM »

please control your urges craftcrazy13 cuz I LOVE unwrapping my presents!!! hehehe  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: September 30, 2010 05:26:47 PM »

I am almost done with my items for the Advent swap, so I can start this one in earnest Smiley  I have a big list of things to make and do; now I need to figure out how to fit it in a stocking!  I need one that works like a tardis LOL

or you could just find me a tardis. Cheesy  i really wouldnt mind.    Wink especially one with the tenth in it....  Grin

i accidentally taught myself to cross stitch at the cottage this weekend and must stop... but cross stitched swear words are so elegant.  even my dad giggled ... giggled for real when i showed him my first one.

i am making lists tho.  and graphing out three commission tshirt quilts. (oh what was i thinking) and neglecting to clean my house and trying to decontaminate my cat from her run in with the skunk last night...

but i have lists. and one sweet treat already. and a line on cheap (read free) supplies from my mom. she loves it when i take an interest in her fibre arts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #484 on: September 30, 2010 05:28:52 PM »

In my kitchen, there is a box.

In the box, there are collected goodies.

The children see the goodies and yearn.

Bad mommy, stop adding more goodies to the box.

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gatheredthreads
« Reply #485 on: September 30, 2010 07:20:42 PM »

or you could just find me a tardis. Cheesy  i really wouldnt mind.    Wink especially one with the tenth in it....  Grin

Ok now I KNOW you and I were separated at birth.  DH jokes that he will make me a popsicle stick with a picture of David Tennant on it, so when I get around to watching the latest season I can hold it in front of the TV at the appropriate places  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: September 30, 2010 07:57:52 PM »

we just finished it a week or so ago... matt smith took some getting used to. i'm not sure he will grow on me the same way as tennant but...  in the end he wasnt bad.

now to talk crafty so i don't get my hand spanked for being all off topic.

i started a project tonight. for this swap.  i thought i was never gonna get to that.  and by started i mean i pulled out fabric and started ironing.  and ironing, and ironing. (mental note fold fabric neatly next time and save time)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #487 on: September 30, 2010 08:09:01 PM »

i started a project tonight. for this swap.  i thought i was never gonna get to that.  and by started i mean i pulled out fabric and started ironing.  and ironing, and ironing. (mental note fold fabric neatly next time and save time)

I leave all my freshly washed fabric in a laundry basket on a small table in my laundry room until I have time to iron it or need some of the fabric for a project, whichever comes first.  Then it is neatly pressed and folded and put away for later. 

I hope to pull out fabric tomorrow and jot down ideas for crafts n stuff.  I also may be able to put aside a few purchased bits out of my stash of stuff I have to give away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
pinkmichk
« Reply #488 on: October 01, 2010 04:03:47 AM »

checking in  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

« Reply #489 on: October 01, 2010 08:05:22 AM »

Checking in also Smiley Finishing up these two other swaps and then I can focus on this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...