A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
203 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 185249 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
stacysews
« Reply #470 on: September 29, 2010 05:46:52 AM »

All you guys make me feel bad!  I haven't done anything, nor do I have new and innovative ideas.  I think I am just going to make some of the things I make the best and thats it... Sad/:)

I tend to stick with what I do best too.  I may branch out and try a few new things, occasionally (with hit and miss success).  Besides, you make poppets - I so want one of those (I'm in the Wists swap, btw.  *hint, hint*)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #471 on: September 29, 2010 10:35:35 AM »

I have 1 1/2 crafts to finish up for another swap, but should be done and crafting for this one this weekend.  Grin I've got almost all of my ideas planned out for this, though. Still thinking on how to put the stocking together, though.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
darkladymajesta
« Reply #472 on: September 29, 2010 01:25:56 PM »

I bought some fabric for the stocking so I may get started on that tonight Smiley I already have my sewing machine ready. The interview went well, but they said they would give me a call to let me know. *sigh* its almost as bad as waiting for swap partners :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RedMenace
« Reply #473 on: September 29, 2010 01:30:45 PM »

All you guys make me feel bad!  I haven't done anything, nor do I have new and innovative ideas.  I think I am just going to make some of the things I make the best and thats it... Sad/:)

Don't feel bad! I haven't started crafting yet either... and I really like everything that you make best, so it all works out! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

darkladymajesta
« Reply #474 on: September 29, 2010 03:57:20 PM »

It is a very rainy day today so I may end up spending it on the couch with my hubby instead of crafting :/ I have only really bought things for this swap and have the supplies for the ___ and ____ that I am making but I haven't really gotten into the crafting part yet. I tend to craft in one session, even if that means 6 hours of whatever craft I am doing. The only time I take longer is if I am waiting on something to dry before I can move forward. I get really excited about crafting and just can't stop LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #475 on: September 29, 2010 04:34:52 PM »

as of today I have FOUR items crafted and a few little odds and ends.  I have 1 idea I can get started on but still have to come up with a couple of more crafty ideas - and of course I still have to get the stocking together,  Sweetyetevil - I will try to control myself and make sure I don't send til AFTER Halloween!  LOL  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: September 29, 2010 06:02:01 PM »

ghilie - you make beautiful things!  I bet you could make just about anything you set your mind to! Smiley

I have made some lists, but have not started crafting yet.  I'm trying to finish my other swap first and then I'll be completely ready to work on just this one.  However, I may purchase some little items while I'm shopping for supplies. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #477 on: September 30, 2010 01:26:31 AM »

Whilst I have yet to start making anything, I am coming up with some fun plans that I hope come to fruition when I get back to the States! It's gonna be an adventure Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
Vicious Hyperbolizer
« Reply #478 on: September 30, 2010 06:57:33 AM »

This week was ridiculous. this weekend will result in no crafts, too. I thought that the fiance would have time to take me to a michael's but as it turns out, he's on duty (48 hours of not leaving his dorm, the joys of being an RA). It brings on a whole slew of other issues, but mainly, no craft supplies. still. Next weekend will be in arkansas for debate. How did weekends get so busy?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill." -Barbara Tuchman
sweetyetevil
« Reply #479 on: September 30, 2010 01:20:34 PM »

as of today I have FOUR items crafted and a few little odds and ends.  I have 1 idea I can get started on but still have to come up with a couple of more crafty ideas - and of course I still have to get the stocking together,  Sweetyetevil - I will try to control myself and make sure I don't send til AFTER Halloween!  LOL  Smiley
Wow what an over achiever!!! hehe I am excited. I just realized we are sending out a month before Christmas...I have no self control LMAO If you sned way early I will have to put the box up but I am so curious.... ;)scratches hole in box and peeks in
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...