A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
209 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184252 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
darkladymajesta
« Reply #430 on: September 26, 2010 02:07:31 PM »

Well I had to buy groceries so I didn't get a chance to go to the craft store to pick up some _____ but I will still be able to get some crafting done.  Tongue I am about to go to some laundry and I get my best brainstorming done at the Laundrymat Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #431 on: September 26, 2010 03:28:21 PM »

Busted out the sander today...hmmmmm....didn't think I'd need it, but life is just full of surprises!  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 26, 2010 03:49:56 PM »

Purchased some goodies for my partner, and have my best friend making something for her...finishing up a personal swap so I can focus on this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #433 on: September 26, 2010 05:15:09 PM »

I have finished obtaining my purchased items for ORB's stocking! And now...to craft!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SMLounsbury
« Reply #434 on: September 26, 2010 06:54:11 PM »

I'm back from my chocolate-filled weekend and ready to compile a list of what to make and a list of supplies I need to grab.   Grin Grin Grin  At least the stocking itself is sketched!  Now to piece it together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princesspimp81
« Reply #435 on: September 26, 2010 10:33:05 PM »

I'm already have lots of fun with this swap and I've made some progress, so Yay!  I knew how I wanted to make my stocking as soon as I read my partner's info so I've got that part under control.  I've got some fun ideas for goodies to make to stuff my stocking with too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #436 on: September 26, 2010 10:35:53 PM »

I had a minor freak out in regards to my partner's stocking itself. I'm still too chicken to go outside the box in that I feel I can't sew without a pattern. I haven't seen christmas patterns yet so I called the best person to help....my mommy Smiley she's been helping me learn to sew and is happy to help me create a pattern that even I can do. Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Rustyboobz
« Reply #437 on: September 27, 2010 05:17:50 AM »

I have already everything planned but between my full time job and my part-time job. I didn't do nothing this weekend Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kaz814
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: September 27, 2010 06:12:58 AM »

For anyone who's never made a stocking before, I posted two stockings I made yesterday, along with a tutorial.  If you don't want yours quilted, just skip those steps. 

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #439 on: September 27, 2010 07:04:35 AM »

I had a minor freak out in regards to my partner's stocking itself. I'm still too chicken to go outside the box in that I feel I can't sew without a pattern. I haven't seen christmas patterns yet so I called the best person to help....my mommy Smiley she's been helping me learn to sew and is happy to help me create a pattern that even I can do. Yay!
Mommys are great people to go to, I go to mine all the time when I need crafting help except for reading pattern, neither one of use can read or follow patterns I just hope I can learn to sew like she can.
i started some small little items that I'm really happy about, I can't wait to start the stocking and the 3 bigger items because those are the ones I'm most excited about.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...