A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
379 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184249 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #410 on: September 25, 2010 09:08:00 AM »

I've made 3 lists (notebook paper size). I have so, so, so many ideas!

I started on a certain project that shall remain nameless last night  Lips sealed Let us refer to it as The Thing. The Thing very unwisley ticked me off. Now it's personal. Angry

I will finish The Thing if it is the last thing I do! Or chuck it, one of the two. It's good to have an archrival  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: September 25, 2010 11:33:42 AM »

I have a huge Christmas favor to any of you who frequents or lives close to a Home Depot...

I have a certain...supply...that I need from there. They don't cost anything to get from the store, except for the postage needed to send them to me. I wouldn't be asking except they can only be procured from Home Depot, and the closest one to me is 40 miles away. Send me a PM if you are actually willing to do this for me...

Please?

I have to go back from lunch so I couldn't PM you, but there's a Home Depot in the plaza where I work. I could help you. Pm me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #412 on: September 25, 2010 12:13:23 PM »

I have stalked. I have planned. I've made lists. Now, it's time to craft! Whee!

(I need to put some stuff up in my STS shop, but after that, I'm all about some oneredboot craftin'!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
darkladymajesta
« Reply #413 on: September 25, 2010 01:28:40 PM »

I mailed out two swaps so I have all day tomorrow to work on this swap and the advent calendar swap Cheesy I love having days off and a somewhat clean craft room!!!  Grin can anyone tell I am excited?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #414 on: September 25, 2010 01:44:43 PM »

I mailed out two swaps so I have all day tomorrow to work on this swap and the advent calendar swap Cheesy I love having days off and a somewhat clean craft room!!!  Grin can anyone tell I am excited?

I hear ya! I have 2 sets of projects to grade by Monday and I'm seriously thinking about trudging through it tonight so I can have tomorrow to just play with my crafts. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kaz814
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: September 25, 2010 01:48:18 PM »

I just got back from Joann's where I purchased what was needed for the stocking.  They didn't have a pattern that I liked, though, so I'm winging it. Cheesy 

Fun tip: when the lady hands you the little yellow slip of paper after cutting your fabric, check it to see that it's correct!  I got the register and nearly had a heart attack when the total was $95.  It's amazing what a decimal point can do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #416 on: September 25, 2010 01:51:48 PM »

Fun tip: when the lady hands you the little yellow slip of paper after cutting your fabric, check it to see that it's correct!  I got the register and nearly had a heart attack when the total was $95.  It's amazing what a decimal point can do!

Shocked

I would have passed out at seeing that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

« Reply #417 on: September 25, 2010 03:40:13 PM »

I've made 3 lists (notebook paper size). I have so, so, so many ideas!

I started on a certain project that shall remain nameless last night  Lips sealed Let us refer to it as The Thing. The Thing very unwisley ticked me off. Now it's personal. Angry

I will finish The Thing if it is the last thing I do! Or chuck it, one of the two. It's good to have an archrival  Cheesy

You are cracking me up! Will you tell me what "The Thing" was after I open it? Or will I know right off the bat b/c it's complicated? Smiley

Also, I haven't been writing it down on notebook paper, but my 'Santa' list is a page long, not double spaced, in size 10 font. Smiley

Tonight, I'm making a VERY special trip to Joanne's Smiley........
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
edie22
« Reply #418 on: September 25, 2010 03:47:43 PM »

I just got back from Joann's where I purchased what was needed for the stocking.  They didn't have a pattern that I liked, though, so I'm winging it. Cheesy 

I was at JoAnn's a couple of weeks ago and they put in 667 yards of something.  I looked at my slip and about had a heart attack.  That's a lot of fabric.

I have thought about the stocking I want to make! That's something! But I don't know what I'm making for it yet.  I have to finish the halloween swap befor eI get in Christmas mode!

Edie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
darkladymajesta
« Reply #419 on: September 25, 2010 04:01:23 PM »

I was debating on running to JoAnnes just because I need to go out to get some dinner anyways. But I have a Michaels coupon that is burning a hole in my wallet (and expires tomorrow)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...