A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
333 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184120 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
stacysews
« Reply #400 on: September 24, 2010 02:03:38 PM »

I just placed an order for some 'supplies' - after they arrive, I should have everything for the fillers, but then need to decide what I'm doing for the actual stocking....  Can't wait to get started!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #401 on: September 24, 2010 02:54:29 PM »

Buy fabric for the stocking: Check!
Ruin one project, then redo it and have it turn out pretty awesome: Check!
Start two little dealies that are looking pretty dang promising: Check!
  What is wrong with me??  I can't stop!!!!  Haha! - I'm lovin' this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #402 on: September 24, 2010 03:01:59 PM »

Buy fabric for the stocking: Check!
Ruin one project, then redo it and have it turn out pretty awesome: Check!
Start two little dealies that are looking pretty dang promising: Check!
  What is wrong with me??  I can't stop!!!!  Haha! - I'm lovin' this!

I just spent a full minute looking for the "like" button, before I realized this wasn't Facebook.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #403 on: September 24, 2010 03:03:14 PM »

I can start a couple of smaller projects while I am away, but I can't start on things like the stocking until I get back because I need to place a large supply order in and the supplier I am thinking of is from the West Coast.  Unfortunately, there was a problem with the last order I placed with them, and I don't have that one yet, so hopefully that won't be a problem with the next one.  DAMN YOU CANADA POST!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #404 on: September 24, 2010 04:26:17 PM »

I have to wait to buy supplies until I get paid again but I've been having so much fun making lists of ideas! I LOVE lists!

Also, I must get the lack of internet connection fixed at my house asap. My roomie works for the company so we are getting soneone here hopefully Monday. Ugh. Never again. I never realized how much I use the net for ideas, tutes and patterns until I can only work from a phone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
margiej
« Reply #405 on: September 24, 2010 06:36:35 PM »

Jenni you could glue buttons all over your laptop (reference:  sewing machine in Crafty Chica Inspiration Gallery on Flicker!  Fabulous!  I thought of doing my sewing machine, but remembered this one is borrowed.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #406 on: September 25, 2010 02:07:16 AM »

um I never received a pm.......

Sorry - i haven't been around for a few days - i just handed in my dissertation!! yay!! that comes with lots of celebratory drinks Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
pinkmichk
« Reply #407 on: September 25, 2010 04:54:22 AM »

been stalking partner & i think i have a good idea how the stocking will be done fillers i need to do a bit more stalking
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
CraftCrazy13

Yes is the android.

« Reply #408 on: September 25, 2010 06:08:37 AM »

I have a huge Christmas favor to any of you who frequents or lives close to a Home Depot...

I have a certain...supply...that I need from there. They don't cost anything to get from the store, except for the postage needed to send them to me. I wouldn't be asking except they can only be procured from Home Depot, and the closest one to me is 40 miles away. Send me a PM if you are actually willing to do this for me...

Please?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #409 on: September 25, 2010 07:54:54 AM »

I have a huge Christmas favor to any of you who frequents or lives close to a Home Depot...

I have a certain...supply...that I need from there. They don't cost anything to get from the store, except for the postage needed to send them to me. I wouldn't be asking except they can only be procured from Home Depot, and the closest one to me is 40 miles away. Send me a PM if you are actually willing to do this for me...

Please?
  I don't live too close but I'm sometimes in the area - I guess if we knew what you need we'd know better if we can get/ send it.  Will it give away a project if you tell us on the board?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...