A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
402 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184144 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: September 23, 2010 04:10:55 AM »

I still didn't get my partners questionaire. I'm not in a super hurry, though, b/c I've thoroughly stalked her wist and already have some fantastic ideas. This swap is going to be so awesome! And my partner is PERFECT! I swear, it was like we were made to be partners. Great job organizers! Should I just pm her and see if she can send me her questionaire?

Could you double check to make sure you didn't receive the pm?  I thought we got everybody done last night. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennilocker
« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2010 05:13:43 AM »

Wow, 3 more pages, so nice to see a chatty bunch and love my partner. She has the most fabulous wist ever and I had her send her application and it is also full of good stuff. .

She does have the best wist ever!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessacademy
« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2010 06:18:59 AM »

Smiley

stalking bexxer....shh don't tell ;-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaz814
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: September 23, 2010 06:32:02 AM »

I am wavering between two different types of stockings - entirely different, too.  I think I'll make my final decision when I see what the fabric store has! Smiley  Decisions, decisions!

And I've got a bunch of ideas for stocking stuffers ... I just need to see if one of them is possible.  Hopefully the craft store won't fail me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2010 07:33:33 AM »

I know what kind of stocking I'm making and I have an idea of some of what I'm crafting, this is going to be a super fun swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2010 07:50:43 AM »

I know what kind of stocking I'm making and I have an idea of some of what I'm crafting, this is going to be a super fun swap.

Soooooooo - excited!!  Let me know if I can help!   Cheesy

I've been stalking all morning - notes, sketches - my head is way too full of ideas - I must make an attempt at organizing my thoughts. (Yeah, good luck with that one - haha!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2010 08:06:56 AM »

I still didn't get my partners questionaire. I'm not in a super hurry, though, b/c I've thoroughly stalked her wist and already have some fantastic ideas. This swap is going to be so awesome! And my partner is PERFECT! I swear, it was like we were made to be partners. Great job organizers! Should I just pm her and see if she can send me her questionaire?

Audania1, I'll send my questionnaire over to you right now. I have yours and between that and some serious wist and post stalking, I've got ideas swirling around inside my head like snowflakes in a blizzard (I couldn't resist the winter simile).

I agree: Fantastic partnering, organizers! Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rustyboobz
« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2010 08:13:22 AM »

I'm excited to start crafting. I hope that rustyboobz is as pumped to be my swap partner as I am to hers Smiley  

yes, I am and i'm already stalking you Wink will start crafting this weekend Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010 08:14:05 AM by Rustyboobz » THIS ROCKS   Logged
margiej
« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2010 09:54:37 AM »

Oh this swap is gonna be fun!   Cheesy Cheesy Talkative people, a great partner with lots of similarities, and CHRISTMAS!  What more could a person ask for?  (yes, Santa, I've been good this year...well, kinda...sorta...Ok, I yelled at the dog and kicked the neigh...no, not the dog...) Kiss Kiss Kiss  Having fun already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #359 on: September 23, 2010 10:40:50 AM »

I'm so thrilled with my partner!!!  Such similar tastes, rock on Smiley  Gonna send her a barrage of questions on this, that n the other shortly so I can start hammering out some details...maybe LITERALLY!  LOL!  Probably not literally, I'm SO not handy like that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...