A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,835
Currently Running With Scissors:
287 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
SMLounsbury
« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2010 07:17:15 AM »

Jennilocker, (how are you, lady?) you can get holiday wrapping paper at the dollar tree here.  Might want to check a place like that.  i just bought christmas flowers yesterday for barrettes for Liv from there. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: September 21, 2010 07:20:15 AM »

Yep, I've seen lots of wrapping paper out already!  Maybe jennilocker leaves in a reasonable state and they don't have it out yet. Wink Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindsay614
« Reply #272 on: September 21, 2010 07:25:05 AM »

Yeay for partners! Thank goodness I only decided yesterday to sign up, and so I haven't had that awfully long wait as many of you. Wink SevsOnlyGirl, good luck with the task!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #273 on: September 21, 2010 07:48:13 AM »

Wow!!!  This chocolate talk is UNBEARABLE!!  Wink  We have Sees here - LOVE - and not a fan of Godiva EXCEPT for their chocolate macaroons that are thankfully so ridiculously expensive that I could never afford to get fat on them! Cheesy

Hooray for partners- so excited to get started - CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
darkladymajesta
« Reply #274 on: September 21, 2010 07:50:08 AM »

Dollar Tree has their christmas stuff out. And so does Michael's, but I don't suggest buying wrapping paper from them, it is sooo expensive! Their ribbon is decently priced when it is on sale, but then again, I am a ribbon junkie ;P I bought some super cute ribbon to use on this swap and the advent calendar swap on Saturday. I will be making tags to tell my partner what to wait for Xmas. Then again, I might just make a separate present that isn't in the stocking.

At my house we always did the stockings last. Mostly because it was chocolates and my mom didn't want us eating them before she could get a chance on starting Christmas breakfast LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #275 on: September 21, 2010 07:50:29 AM »

I always stock up on Christmas cards, paper, etc after Christmas when everything goes on sale.  Wonder if Ikea has any Christmas stuff in yet - they sometimes have really cute little Christmas knickknacks for great prices.  Betcha Costco has Christmas stuff up already.  I got huge rolls at the Ashley warehouse sale last year - good quality and I really mean HUGE rolls of the stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2010 07:53:55 AM »

Oh yeah - Costco is a virtual winter wonderland!  I love their gift tags but didn't buy any this year cause I promised myself I'd make my own - (why do I do that to myself?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #277 on: September 21, 2010 08:03:52 AM »

Joann's has Xmas stuff out already, too, I passed by the wrapping paper while on the hunt for stuff the other day.  They usually put it on sale pretty quick and off and on through the holiday.  Dollar Tree would be my pick to get paper, but I have a HUGE supply of it I have accrued for several years including: Precious Moments, A Christmas Story, and I think some Hello Kitty, but I'm not sure.  I have some mod/retro stuff, traditional stuff, and some argyle.  I'm all set on the wrapping!  I even have several gift boxes of various sizes for things.  I will have to try to wrap as space-consciously as possible so I don't end up paying through the nose for shipping when I'm done Cheesy

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!  I have to wait until late Wed, early Thurs for partners??!!!  I'm gonna go nuts!!!  LOL!  I'll be OK, I have OT at work today and the next 2, so I'll be plenty busy not being at home til late.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
SMLounsbury
« Reply #278 on: September 21, 2010 08:14:22 AM »

This reminds me that I did run out of Hello Kitty paper last year and only remember buying Batman paper.  I hope Target stocks it this year.  A year without Hello Kitty under my tree is a sad year indeed.

I pulled out holiday fabric last night while going through my stash.  I'll all set to get started. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennilocker
« Reply #279 on: September 21, 2010 08:27:05 AM »

Jennilocker, (how are you, lady?) you can get holiday wrapping paper at the dollar tree here.  Might want to check a place like that.  i just bought christmas flowers yesterday for barrettes for Liv from there. 

Fancy seeing you here!!  Cheesy I was at Michaels the other day and they had a ton of Hello Kitty stuff and I thought of Liv!!  And then I saw your Hello Kitty Swap and cursed myself for being full on swaps!!  I haven't been in our dollar tree for a while but I will go check it out!!  I've been limiting my shopping to Kroger so I won't spend crazy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...