A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,840
Currently Running With Scissors:
211 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184310 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2010 05:19:32 PM »

I pretty much love the NBC Christmas run, too. All the old claymations, the Grinch, a Christmas Story, the old Miracle on 34th St. and It's a Wonderful Life, Charlie Brown Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol, Scrooged, Mickey's Christmas Carol ..... the list goes on and on!

Ack! How could I have forgotten about It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, The Grinch and Mickey's Christmas Carol?! In fact, NBC and I have a long-standing annual relationship starting the day after Thanksgiving.

How could I have forgotten??? Well, I am in Halloween mode  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2010 07:00:04 PM »

If anyone wants any of these blown up in a pdf email me your addy and I'll send up a pdf in the size you want.

I kinda like the victorian, but I have tons more clip art to base off of. Loving this and anticipating it greatly.

lovesclutter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
InShambles
« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2010 07:28:56 PM »

No one loves the Grinch!? My favorite.
How could I have forgotten the Grinch! Definitely my favorite Christmas show!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
kaz814
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2010 07:55:06 PM »

My all-time favorite Christmas movie is definitely White Christmas.  I'm a sucker for a musical!  Though I'm partial to claymation Rudolph, too!

Cheesy

As for a stocking, I would like something more traditional.  Unless my partner thinks of something that she/he thinks is just PERFECT for me.  Cheesy  I guess I'm not too helpful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
darkladymajesta
« Reply #194 on: September 18, 2010 08:15:42 PM »

I caved and finally signed up. First time ever that all my swap slots are filled Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dharma_rebel

Craftsters never say die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #195 on: September 18, 2010 09:33:03 PM »

My fave Christmas movies are Olive, The Other Reindeer (wish I could find this on DVD - I recorded it off TV years ago, but no longer have a VCR), Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, A Christmas Story, and of course, Christmas Vacation.

I'm hoping my partner will mark stuff to open now and stuff to open later. Being a single mom, there isn't anyone to fill my stocking. Well, I guess Marley might fill it with all her crayons and Little People.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

#savecraftster

Pinning!
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

« Reply #196 on: September 18, 2010 10:01:25 PM »

With everyone talking about White Christmas, it makes me wonder if you all have ever seen Holiday Inn, which White Christmas is actually a sequel to. I think Holiday Inn is much better! And it is where the song White Christmas actually comes from.... Anybody else ever seen it?!?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please
Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #197 on: September 18, 2010 10:11:51 PM »

It's a Wonderful Life I have to watch it every year that is the one tradition I kept when I moved out (cause I had a tv in my bedroom when I moved in with my roommate blech) that and opening stockings while breakfast is cooking, always cinnamon rolls always! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: September 18, 2010 10:22:13 PM »

With everyone talking about White Christmas, it makes me wonder if you all have ever seen Holiday Inn, which White Christmas is actually a sequel to. I think Holiday Inn is much better! And it is where the song White Christmas actually comes from.... Anybody else ever seen it?!?!

ugh yes.   Roll Eyes  no one of my favs but one of my mommas favs... i'm a grinchy gal...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Onyxnox
Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #199 on: September 18, 2010 10:29:45 PM »

Love Ralphie in A Christmas Story - it's DH's fav (with parts filmed in Toronto, neat to see the old streetcars, and the downtown done up like that).  We have one of the animated ornament of the tongue the metal post scene..... "stuck... Stuck..... STUCK!!!!!!!!!".  But I LOVE the Charlie Brown Christmas, and actually love Scrooged too - especially the end credits because the Robbie Robertson song.

As to when I open the stockings, I think it would only be fair to negotiate that with my partner. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest

Sad Bye Bye Craftster - where else can craft addicts unite??

If anyone else knows or wants to keep in touch -

[email protected]
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...