A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
282 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 6 [signups Sept. 8-21; sendouts Nov. 20, 2010]  (Read 184715 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #950 on: October 31, 2010 08:33:19 AM »

I have 3 large items started, and not finished. But this is time wise not dollar wise, and have to come up with some great ideas for stuffers. I went home to see mom and dad this weekend, and it was so great. Now I work tonight till 6:15, taking some vaca to give out candy. I'm wearing my purple gibbous dress to work, and taking extra clothes if they make me change. They can be so pissy sometines. Also wearing a long grey wig, and am going as Glenda the good witch of the north only in purple.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
oneredboot
« Reply #951 on: October 31, 2010 08:34:39 AM »

I'm about halfway through making ORB's stocking.  Cheesy

Last night I finished up two tiny items for Troublet--they turned out super cute!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #952 on: October 31, 2010 08:48:43 AM »

I finished one of my main stuffers. I'm really excited because it's something I was trying for the first time, I just hope rustyboobz likes it Smiley

Hoping to get to Joanns today for fabric for the stocking.  I've been putting off the actual stocking because it intimidates me lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #953 on: October 31, 2010 09:30:36 AM »

found something really cute at joann's yesterday for tsm.  someone threw it in the dollar bin but I'm glad they did because I would never have come across it otherwise.  Gonna make a small thing today, which I'm actually pretty excited about.

Yay, pumpkin heads!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #954 on: October 31, 2010 10:04:07 AM »

Today is my anniversary, so I probably won't get too much craftiness done...however, yesterday I finished one stuffer, and started on another!  progress!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #955 on: October 31, 2010 09:59:32 PM »

One of my friends is coming over this afternoon to help me cook and decorate for the party. I recently introduced her to Craftster and she reminds me so much of Audania1, I mean even more than I remind myself of Audania1, and that is saying something! Anyway, I plan on having her check over the items I have so far. I sure hope they pass inspection!

ps- Oh WOW! I just refreshed and found JACK-O-LANTERNS!  Grin Grin Grin

So, so? did she like? did she like? Wink Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #956 on: November 01, 2010 02:23:31 AM »

One of my friends is coming over this afternoon to help me cook and decorate for the party. I recently introduced her to Craftster and she reminds me so much of Audania1, I mean even more than I remind myself of Audania1, and that is saying something! Anyway, I plan on having her check over the items I have so far. I sure hope they pass inspection!

ps- Oh WOW! I just refreshed and found JACK-O-LANTERNS!  Grin Grin Grin

So, so? did she like? did she like? Wink Grin

She loves! I am very glad. I thought I was on the right track, but, you know, I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me, myself, and I thinking it was good.

I sure hope that I'm making sense. It's past 2 and I haven't slept since 4am and my Halloween sugar high is tapering off...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thisbirdsabsurd
« Reply #957 on: November 01, 2010 07:08:55 AM »

HOORAY!!  Its November!  Now I don't have to feel guilty about sending.  Of course, in the interum I started on one more little thing - so I won't send quite yet.....but sooooooooon!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got a new website! www.thisbirdsabsurd.com and I'm still on Etsy www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #958 on: November 01, 2010 08:16:20 AM »

i went out and spent alot of money on somethings to make for my partner im fairly excited about it though because i ended up getting way more than i needed so i will not only be able to make one for her but i will be able to make Possibly two more! i still have to work on my stocking but i have alot of other things started so i feel im in really good shape! oh and i bought a few things that are hallmark for my family in stockings. Im really excited about all the things im doing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessacademy
« Reply #959 on: November 01, 2010 08:21:53 AM »

It's November!!!!

heading to Hobby Lobby as soon as my husband gets home with the car!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...