A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November Crafting Tips & Tricks: Check out Kittykill's latest DIY video, How to Make Glowing Wax Globes!
Total Members: 314,648
Currently Running With Scissors:
300 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Swap Your Crafts Could Smell Like Gallery  (Read 7319 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

SKooKuM
Miss Sews-a-lot

Dance kitty

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010 01:46:51 PM »

min OSG has my heart!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps. Send a pm if you'd like to do a Harry Potter, Pokemon, BJD or Obitsu swaps.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitsunestudios
nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010 02:09:58 PM »

LMAO!  I love the whole package.  Very clever and creative!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
ambermoony
Swap addict

I fix things.

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010 09:06:17 PM »

I arrived home today to a package from the Man My Man could Smell Like... he's on a card! 
Everything enclosed was made with Thrynity's bare hands!  And each item has an awesome introduction by The Man himself.

"Hello, Amber.  Look at your project bag.  Now look at me.  Now look at your project bag.  Now look back at me.  Your project bag is not me, but this one looks like the cake I baked you in the kitchen I built with my bare hands."

This tote puts a smile on my face every time I look at it - and it's just the right size for my current project!

"Amber, I know many things about many different kinds of hooks.  Fishing hooks, meat hooks, and the rare Albanian crook hook.  However, the only thing I know about crochet hooks is that you need something to put them in.  Something with freshwater fish."

This crochet hook roll is very well done, and sorely needed - that was the only crochet hook I could find to put in it!  (The rest are... somewhere... in my craft supplies XD)  But wait!  The back is made of white towel... does that mean he's naked now? o.O

"Hello again, Amber.  As you know, I am highly intelligent and do calculus and differential mathematics frequently using only soap bubbles and magic.  However, I realize that sometimes, you may lose count while crocheting or knitting.  So I made you these."

These are based off of my favorite The Man Your Man Could Smell Like videos - The Man himself, a diamond, freshwater fish, expensive magnifying glass, crown, and delicious cake.  These will get much use! 

Such a great and useful package, thank you so much, Thrynity!  And of course, thanks to Songs4Drowning for such a great swap and perfect partner Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda Swap (Rnd 2): crafting
Doctor Who Swap round 5: crafting

Open to personal swaps~
Thrynity
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010 08:48:41 AM »

I'm so glad you liked everything, Amber! I know you said you enjoyed organizational things, so I wanted to make everything pretty useful, but still fun. The fish fabric still makes me giggle and the puffy paint and shrinky dinks were adventures (I had never used shrinky dinks before!). Expensive magnifying glass!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010 11:58:31 AM »

What an awesome package! I love the ami with abs too. I'm loving stalking this gallery...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frootiloopz08
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010 04:31:42 PM »

Ohhhh mannnn, all these things are faaaantastic! The tickets to that thing you love cracked me up!
I'm surprised that everyone has the cake going for them (I know I put the cake on one of my goodies as well... not that I'm giving anything away, hahaha Smiley ). We will see if the cake trend keeps on chugging!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pogo
Ardiente

Ready for something new...

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010 06:13:59 PM »

Ambermoony - love the debonair 'lil man you created! Great idea about the tickets too!

Thrynity - love your hook roll, the fabric used is too much fun, what a great idea! Great shrinky dinks too!

Great start to the gallery!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My little site about giving, with a splash of crafting: http://www.fierygivingtree.com
crazyda79
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010 10:47:30 PM »

WOW!  I am loving the gallery so far!! Super fun, just sad I didn't get in on this one, ROUND 2 baby!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
Pogo
Ardiente

Ready for something new...

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010 06:48:00 PM »

Woo hooo!
I received my package today and this excessively handsome voice directed me to look at my man, then

I liked what I saw so I took a

into the best night of my life!
Which ended me up in a dream kitchen, decorated with a cake, built for me with his own two hands...

then he was all - I'm on a horse and such.

Yeah, I'll leave the storyline to the old spice guys.
Absolutely loved my package from frootiloopz08 though.
She said she had never cross-stitched before and it came out beautifully! The apron is so well done too that I initially wondered were she found a stencil for the front. Thanks so much!
The whole shebang -

Off to go find a nice home for the picture frame containing wildly handsome faceparts.
Thanks frootiloopz08!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My little site about giving, with a splash of crafting: http://www.fierygivingtree.com
Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010 07:34:02 AM »

While reading the commentary everyone is putting with the pictures, it all has Mustafa's voice in my head. I approve of this. Cheesy

I'm highly enjoying the recurring theme of the cake baked in a dream kitchen built with the Old Spice Guy's bare hands. You can tell we appreciate hand craftiness over here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Christmas Diorama in a Faux Vintage Box
@Home This Weekend: Cozy Sweater Quilt
Tute Tuesday: No Fail Fudge

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...