A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,893
Currently Running With Scissors:
263 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Week of Baby Onesies Swap Round 5 (Sign-ups CLOSED, Send-out 10/25)  (Read 27927 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010 09:39:09 PM »

Sooo true about swap anxiety!  I've done over 40 swaps, and I still get it, too.  Great advice, jezebel and Mod35t.  I'd like to add that if you make a package that you would want to receive (especially quality-wise, and time spent on it), chances are that your partner will see and appreciate that, and love it, too.  Smiley  You'll do fine, jacobsmomma!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jacobsmomma
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010 09:51:26 PM »

Thank you everyone. I can not wait to start on this lol. I think this is such a cute idea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkmichk
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010 04:57:06 AM »

i'm going to do this for my besties little man just waiting to hear back from her some details then i can send off questionnaire
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

I'm so crafty I make people!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010 09:40:19 AM »

Yay for for first time swappers!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/knittychick

New Baby & Pregnant Moma Swap:

Doctor Who Round 3: crafting
starmumplus
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010 09:16:40 PM »

woho im in i love getting things for my DD and love making things for other kids too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

im a crazy mamma of 3 boy's J 9y L 6y Z 4y and 1 girl A 1y

http://www.mylittlewhitegeese.com
http://www.wists.com/starmum
IdlersDesign
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010 02:07:13 AM »

The timing of this swap is perfect for me (sending at the end of the autumn holiday, that means lots of time for crafting!), so I'm sending in my questionnaire tonight! Just mailed my questionnaire! I love making things for the little ones (cant wait to get started....) Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010 11:06:06 AM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
cosmo_mouse

Dexter - My best creation

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010 03:07:13 AM »

I was going to wait for little one to make an apperance before sending in my questionnaire, but I caved  Wink Sent mine in now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010 06:33:32 AM »

I am so excited for this swap...I just started getting cool at night so fall is around the corner. I am totally excited for Houston to get some long sleeve tees Smiley

the only thing with us is I don't know why but I hate with a passion, I think the style is awful and I would never even think of keeping even the cutest tee with this style..I hate I mean get the heeb jeebies from the style around the top neck of this type of tee..GAG I know some love it but me not for any reason.. I don't mind some homemade tees BUT in this style not at all GAG yuck...we also dont do onsie's at all..cant stand them for a toddler really.They were fine when he was little but he is potty training and cant get them open and we just dont like them....He is just a walmart Granimal kind of boy and simple in the style just a reg ol long sleeve tee LOL....some stripes OK but more solids with cool appliques sewn on and or some nice painted ones would be awesome!

hate the look of this around the neck and shoulders GAG me..just not for my family really
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1eI7tS4s_Bg/S2afz5l3hPI/AAAAAAAASGA/bgwIohQuzGA/s1600-h/e1.png

anyone else have a style they don't care for at all??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010 06:40:42 AM »

babalina, although I'm not fond of the look of that shirt around the neck either, I can say that it would probably make it easier to get shirts on and off a giant-headed toddler like mine lol

And, I agree on the onesies - Shaun is two (and a half!) and potty training...so pants are all elastic waists and shirts have to be SHIRTS without the crotch piece. Besides that, I haven't found any in his size either... Same goes with footy jammies - love them, they're super cute, but make potty training a real chore.

Other shirts I don't like: turtle necks & mock necks. They are so hard to get over his head, he cries the whole time...heck I won't wear them either, cuz I hate the feeling of being choked... I was given a black turtle neck from old navy when I was pregnant (maternity, obv) and I almost cried in front of my then-MIL because she wanted me to try it on Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IdlersDesign
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010 08:27:41 AM »

LOL, I loooove that style around the neck; I even would wear it myself!  Grin (ok, just as a pyjama maybe) I would love that kind of tees for my son. They're easy to put on and I think they look cute.

I'm also not so fond of turtle necks and what I really don't like (for little children) are polo shirts (also known as golf/tennis shirts), mainly because of the collar. It looks to 'posh' for me....

I think these differences of tastes show again how important communication between partners is.... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones
Ode To Coffee
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...