A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
162 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 (sign ups CLOSED) Send out 12/1  (Read 93617 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #570 on: November 22, 2010 01:55:14 PM »

Like everyone else, hearing about a flaker is awful news. At least it's early enough to re-partner but still. Sucks.

I'm doing better than I realized. When I took stock of my list the other day, I found I'm only missing one small and I need to finish the second medium. Huzzah! That's not too shabby. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #571 on: November 22, 2010 03:36:02 PM »

I want to make some of those cinnamon-applesauce ornaments that look like cookies but of course are not edible.  Oh they smell so wonderful!  and keep the smell for a long time too!  I need to find the recipe, I'm sure it is on here somewhere.

Oh, I love those ornaments!  They smell so good!  I found this recipe for them online.  http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1911,159189-238202,00.html
I havent tried it yet as I need to buy some applesauce.  But Im excited to try it since, you bake them for 20-30 minutes then, your done.  As opposed to some of the recipes where you have to let them dry for days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #572 on: November 22, 2010 04:26:47 PM »

I want to make some of those cinnamon-applesauce ornaments that look like cookies but of course are not edible.  Oh they smell so wonderful!  and keep the smell for a long time too!  I need to find the recipe, I'm sure it is on here somewhere.

Oh, I love those ornaments!  They smell so good!  I found this recipe for them online.  http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1911,159189-238202,00.html
I havent tried it yet as I need to buy some applesauce.  But Im excited to try it since, you bake them for 20-30 minutes then, your done.  As opposed to some of the recipes where you have to let them dry for days.

OH wow!  I wanna try! 

I am still "done" but would like to double up on the ________s, which is one of the small days, before sending.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 22, 2010 05:35:24 PM »

A: I plan on making gingerbread cookies from scratch and actually doing some of the Christmas cooking instead of leaving it to my mom and grandma.

Sorry to hear about the flaker.

I am completely done, the package is ready to send out on the sendout date.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
pinterest.com/artisticgamer
thedreamer
« Reply #574 on: November 22, 2010 06:18:38 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that there's a flaker...that's not too good.  At least there's still some time to find an angel.

Something to do this holiday: bake!  Lots of baking- there's enough parties during the holiday so I finally have enough people to eat up all of my 'experiments' Cheesy

Status update: same as yesterday's post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #575 on: November 23, 2010 07:54:50 AM »

I plan on doing Christmas cards this year!  I used to LOVE doing them but the last couple years they have escaped me   Cry 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

« Reply #576 on: November 23, 2010 07:58:10 AM »

I plan on doing Christmas cards this year!  I used to LOVE doing them but the last couple years they have escaped me   Cry 

Yes - that's a good one. I haven't sent xmas cards for the past 3 years Sad. I want to get my act together this year though Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #577 on: November 23, 2010 08:05:52 AM »

I was so proud that I did Christmas cards last year.  I even did the nice photo ones with pictures of my kids!  This year I found some cards for $1 at Michaels that you just slip the photos in.  Super cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

InShambles
« Reply #578 on: November 23, 2010 08:30:56 AM »

Just checking in! I know I've been awful with posting the last couple weeks, but I'm still here. I'm still crafting, but am close to being finished & should be ready to send out on time. I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving!

To answer the check-in question: I have a friend who spoils me to bits, she is the sweetest & most thoughtful person I know. She's never had a really special Christmas so I plan on giving her one. Smiley 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010 08:47:39 AM by InShambles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
beeker
« Reply #579 on: November 23, 2010 11:59:24 AM »

I feel so behind this week. Getting ready for Christmas concert at school really takes it out of me. I am glad I have my nice relaxing crafting to do to de-stress. I need to de-stress...I found out at the end of last week that my debut card was "compromised" and the bank canceled it. It was not nice to be checking out at the grocery to find this out. Now the biggest shopping days of the year and I don't have my card!!!! @#$#%%^$%@$%@$# It's also hard to get gas around here without a card.... Angry

Christmas-y thing I plan to do is decorate my porch with lights with my kids this evening.

Craft-y stuff, I am progressing nicely. I am in the middle of a special personalized set of "items"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010 11:59:44 AM by beeker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Dryer Sheets
August 14, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Patchwork Skirt

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...