A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
216 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 (sign ups CLOSED) Send out 12/1  (Read 93675 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
beeker
« Reply #510 on: November 09, 2010 09:23:39 AM »

I wanted a blender with a smoothie spout. No one will buy it for me and I can't justify shelling out the money for it for myself.... Poo!

I finished 3 small wist inspired items, I may make more for the OYP swap, I need to get out my burner again and finish an item or two.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #511 on: November 10, 2010 06:37:14 AM »

Organizers Note:

We have some swappers that are ready/will be sending soon.  So, I went ahead and started the gallery thread.  Please make just one post in the thread, and when it comes time to open the presents just keep editing that one post with your holiday goodies.  It just makes things easier when your items are in one post.  That way we can see all your goodies in one post & I can keep track of who is posting photos easier.  Anyways, heres the link to the gallery, feel free to go ahead and make your one post that will be for your own personal gallery of gifts. Grin

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=364414.msg4279112#msg4279112
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #512 on: November 10, 2010 07:14:52 AM »

Organizers Note:

We have some swappers that are ready/will be sending soon.  So, I went ahead and started the gallery thread.  Please make just one post in the thread, and when it comes time to open the presents just keep editing that one post with your holiday goodies.  It just makes things easier when your items are in one post.  That way we can see all your goodies in one post & I can keep track of who is posting photos easier.  Anyways, heres the link to the gallery, feel free to go ahead and make your one post that will be for your own personal gallery of gifts. Grin

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=364414.msg4279112#msg4279112

oh goodie, I'm glad we are doing it that way.  That's how the larger swap does it and then last mini swap didn't do it that way and it's not as fun to look through the gallery when it's all over the place...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
thedreamer
« Reply #513 on: November 10, 2010 09:26:35 AM »

I've asked for a PMC kit several times when I was younger after seeing all the stuff you can make with it, but I don't think my parents trusted me with the blow torch for the 'firing' part (and the kiln option is rather expensive for trying a new hobby).  I've just resigned to buying myself one someday Smiley

Progress: did another small, and I found a substitute material to use for one of my mediums...quite happy about that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #514 on: November 10, 2010 07:20:14 PM »

I just counted tonite, and I have 5 complete and one nearly completed item.  Searching desperately for ideas now, I think I know one maybe 2 I can make, but I sure am starting to run dry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #515 on: November 11, 2010 06:54:31 AM »

I just counted tonite, and I have 5 complete and one nearly completed item.  Searching desperately for ideas now, I think I know one maybe 2 I can make, but I sure am starting to run dry!
Just sent you a pm to give ya some help! 

So the painted item is turning out so amazingly cute!  Right now the second coat of paint is drying.  Im gonna need a little help from hubby to finish it though, I need some wood cut at a particular angle for the platform.  And,  Im not good at matching up angles.  So, will get him to help me with that this weekend.  Then, once the platforms cut and nailed then I'll nail the cute part to the platform!  Whooo!  I think this is one of my favorite items that Ive made thus far.  My partner didnt have anything like it on her wist, but she likes sheep so, I'm pretty sure this is something she 'needs', she just doesnt realize it yet! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #516 on: November 11, 2010 07:43:11 AM »

Go Michaels if there is one near you for some inspiration.  They have all their holiday stuff out!  Also if you visit their website they give tons of project ideas.  You can also check out the websites to some magazines like Better Homes & Gardens, Family Circle, etc for their holiday craft ideas. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #517 on: November 11, 2010 07:54:38 AM »

Eek! We have senders already?!

I'm starting to get a bit anxious about the looming Dec 1 deadline. I still have quite a bit of work to do on my large items and this Oct/Nov is going on record as one of the busiest work and social periods of the year!!

I'm hoping to find some crafty windows this weekend Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beeker
« Reply #518 on: November 11, 2010 09:34:28 AM »

Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day!Thank you to any crafters out there that are Veterans!
We had our big program at school today. It was lovely to hear 325 elementary students sing God Bless the USA
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: November 11, 2010 01:00:07 PM »

Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day! Happy Veterans Day!Thank you to any crafters out there that are Veterans!
We had our big program at school today. It was lovely to hear 325 elementary students sing God Bless the USA

I'm sure that was quite emotional, at least it would be for me!  Being married to a Marine who was in battle in Iraq has made me an emotional sap for that sort of thing  Wink

Happy Veteran's day to all the amazing veterans, as well as those supporting them from home  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!
Meal Prep Monday: Indian-Inspired Savory English Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...