A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
177 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 (sign ups CLOSED) Send out 12/1  (Read 93677 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #410 on: October 27, 2010 10:44:05 AM »

I got a small item finished last night and am almost done with a large.  I found some items to go with said large on Friday.  The second large is I think already done too. 

When we wrap and number our gifts do we have to do the small items for days 1-6 or can we mix it up some?  A few of my items are seasonal and I would like for Quaggy to be able to use them rather than say oh that's nice then pack it away for the year LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #411 on: October 27, 2010 05:33:14 PM »

I got a small item finished last night and am almost done with a large.  I found some items to go with said large on Friday.  The second large is I think already done too. 

When we wrap and number our gifts do we have to do the small items for days 1-6 or can we mix it up some?  A few of my items are seasonal and I would like for Quaggy to be able to use them rather than say oh that's nice then pack it away for the year LOL!

Lindy, we are too much alike!  I have been doing the same thing!  I too hope it is ok, if not you would be saying the same thing oh that's nice and then pack it away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #412 on: October 27, 2010 08:48:27 PM »

i am still here crafting away almost half way done. sorry i have not posted as much my computer has a mind of its own lately
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #413 on: October 28, 2010 03:43:24 AM »

The day breakdown is:

DAYS BREAKDOWN:
Days 12-7 are small days
Days 6-3 are medium days
Days 2-1 are large days

So, your partner will be opening day 12 first then, day 11, day 10 and so forth.  But, if you would prefer them to open in a different order you can label them different.  (It would be nice if the big items were saved for the last 2 days as sort of a grand fanalie of the gifts.)  But, as long as your partner and you are okay with opening them in another order thats fine too. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
beeker
« Reply #414 on: October 28, 2010 05:16:47 AM »

I made lots to tiny items last night at my club meeting. I think a bundle of tinies will equal a small....I'm not sure of the math on that one. I may need an equivalency chart to be sure or maybe a nice quadratic equation... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: October 28, 2010 05:45:45 AM »

There's nothing like lack of creative time to get the creative juices flowing, I have been getting so many good ideas for beeker and I can't WAIT to get around to making them!!!!  I do have a good start though, so I can't complain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
beeker
« Reply #416 on: October 28, 2010 06:25:22 AM »

There's nothing like lack of creative time to get the creative juices flowing, I have been getting so many good ideas for beeker and I can't WAIT to get around to making them!!!!  I do have a good start though, so I can't complain.

woo hoo! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
margiej
« Reply #417 on: October 28, 2010 06:32:14 AM »

I plan on getting some things done this weekend, although I do at least have a few made.  I have another swap due on the 20th so I will probably need to focus more on it first, but it all depends on how the brain is working and what IDEAS pop into it that morning! Smiley Smiley  I am not the most organized person, I do crafts like I used to do my sales job:  sort of the shotgun approach!  Do things and eventually something will take and be just right!  for someone.  LOL   But most important, Have Fun and Enjoy what I do. LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #418 on: October 28, 2010 02:34:50 PM »

Lindy, we are too much alike!  I have been doing the same thing!  I too hope it is ok, if not you would be saying the same thing oh that's nice and then pack it away.

Sounds like we are both okay with this approach!!! One of the larges will be saved until the end so there will still be a bit of a finale Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: October 28, 2010 06:58:26 PM »

Same here! I have not started on the last gift. It will definitely be a large, but all supplies are purchased and I just can hardly wait till this weekend.  Plans are to craft most of it.  Weather has been breaking records here, still so hot!  Cold front moving through tonight so cooler temps tomorrow!  That will put me more in the spirit!!!! I just finished  prepping 4 things to start working on tomorrow evening. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!
Meal Prep Monday: Indian-Inspired Savory English Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...