A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,767
Currently Running With Scissors:
231 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 (sign ups CLOSED) Send out 12/1  (Read 93959 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: October 18, 2010 09:30:10 AM »

when I was little I loved watching the ice skating specials on TV, I still have some that my grandma taped for me. I also love the Charlie Brown Christmas Special.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
pinterest.com/artisticgamer
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #361 on: October 18, 2010 10:19:21 AM »

I make a point of recording tons of Christmas specials for my kids to watch all through December. My favorites are A Christmas Story, Elf, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 

I had a super busy weekend and didn't end up doing any crafting.  Now I am sick which will put a halt on things for a few days at least Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beeker
« Reply #362 on: October 18, 2010 11:44:09 AM »

I also loved the claymation special from the 80's. You can watch it on the internet, I found it last year and showed my classes at school. They liked the California Rasins. I love Nester the Longearred Donkey and Scrooged. We always watch Ernest and Muppet Christmas Carol when we put up the tree. I love Christmas specials. Phinias and Ferb had a cute one last year.

making progress, burned a bit more than I had done last week. I have a couple of other little projects I need to find some supplies for. I must to to Hobby Lobby, what a pity...  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: October 18, 2010 02:24:08 PM »

OMG the California Raisins!!!!!!!!!!!   Cheesy  I haven't seen that one in yeeeeeeaaaars!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
margiej
« Reply #364 on: October 18, 2010 02:42:46 PM »

My all-time favorite is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!  I just love it!  Randy Quaid is a Hoot!  The old Aunt and the Jello with the cat food, the poor cat who eats the lights,  and the snooty young neighbors who are such a riot (Todd! is it?)  I can sit and laugh all evening, even though I've seen it a dozen times!! 
I have actually got a few things finished and more planned!  DevilxKat said she had never before received a homemade Christmas gift!  Gotch covered for this Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: October 18, 2010 03:57:05 PM »

I make a point of recording tons of Christmas specials for my kids to watch all through December. My favorites are A Christmas Story, Elf, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. 

I had a super busy weekend and didn't end up doing any crafting.  Now I am sick which will put a halt on things for a few days at least Sad

I hope you get to feeling better soon. 

I love all the Hallmark Holiday Movies.
Jingle all the way another favorite.

Made great progress this weekend.  Even a trip to Joann's!  Found some fabric that was screaming my partners name.  Now to decide what it will become.  Descions, Descions gotta love it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gatheredthreads
« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2010 05:47:58 PM »

Blackadder's Christmas Carol and Merry Christmas Mr Bean are two of my faves.

Love Actually I enjoy watching, but each year, by the end of the movie, the song is driving me crazy  Cheesy

DH loves A Christmas Story.  I bought him a Red Ryder BB gun for his birthday this year!

The supplies I ordered FINALLY arrived in the mail today!  I'm looking forward to finishing my evening tasks, and sitting down to use them  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #367 on: October 18, 2010 06:38:51 PM »

I'd echo many of the xmas movies that have already been mentioned...National Lampoons, Christmas Story, the weird 80's clamation films (Mr. Lime bought them for me on DVD last year Smiley)...

As far as TV shows, the episode of the Office where they did a secret santa exchange was hilarious. There was the handmade pot holder and Michael brought an iPod. I also just started watching 30 Rock and they've had a couple funny xmas episodes...Ludachristmas. Heee heee!

I started on another medium last night and made pretty good progress. I haven't been working on large #1 much but need to get back to it. I haven't started large #2 but supplies have arrived. I'm really going to need to inventory what I've made so far. I'm already losing track!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: October 19, 2010 05:48:52 AM »

yeah, it's a lot to keep track of for sure and I can't name but 3 things I've done yet I'm pretty sure I've done a couple more than that... Undecided  They are all in one spot though at least  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
margiej
« Reply #369 on: October 19, 2010 07:41:35 AM »

Same here, now I need to start considering size/shape/weight for mailing, or I'll have a boxful as big as a refrigerator!  Devilxkat, if you see a big semi pull up in front of your house, you'll know......Just kidding.  Maybe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...