A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
120 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 (sign ups CLOSED) Send out 12/1  (Read 93619 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
beeker
« Reply #320 on: October 11, 2010 12:45:01 PM »

My mom has made me some beautiful things. She made a beautiful beaded butterfly pin. I loved it. These past few years my mom has given my sister and I something that my grandmother crocheted before she passed away. I look forward to that each Christmas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
LimeRiot
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: October 11, 2010 01:23:33 PM »

It's wonderful hearing all the stories of handmade gifts! Think about all the people that must talk about the wonderful gifts that you have made them for Xmas Smiley.

My Pops made me an awesome bird house for xmas a couple of years ago. Mr Lime made me a special painting with all of our dogs paw prints last year. I know it was no easy feat to get the mutts to all to sit still for that process so it's extra special to me.

In crafting news, my sewing machine has been resurrected and it only cost me $40! I'm back in business now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: October 11, 2010 05:11:19 PM »

Glad to here your machine is back in good working order.  That was a super quick repair.

Ran to Hancock's today and found some fabulous fabrics for my partner.  I can not wait till Friday.  I took a days vacation and have plans to spend it sewing.

I started on another project this afternoon and just went to check out my partners wist.  I am making her something similar to something she recently added or something I missed the first few times I stalked it. Glad to know she will be excited to get it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gatheredthreads
« Reply #323 on: October 12, 2010 07:38:34 AM »

I usually make handmade gifts, not receive, so this year will be fun for me  Grin

Crafting lots over here; hoping my supplies arrive in the mail soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #324 on: October 12, 2010 09:31:34 AM »

Glad to here your machine is back in good working order.  That was a super quick repair.

Ran to Hancock's today and found some fabulous fabrics for my partner.  I can not wait till Friday.  I took a days vacation and have plans to spend it sewing.

I started on another project this afternoon and just went to check out my partners wist.  I am making her something similar to something she recently added or something I missed the first few times I stalked it. Glad to know she will be excited to get it.

I am now going back to look at my wist and try to guess at what it could be! 
I worked a bit on my large again last night.  I have one small done and a small/medium that is going to be paired with something else all finished.  I have plans for everything and supplies for just about everything. My plan is to make everything I can and then sort through it for each day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #325 on: October 12, 2010 12:20:37 PM »

That is what I plan on doing, it is too complicated to decide in advance which will be day 10 or day 7!  I just like to craft as the mood strikes me, and let the threads fall as they may! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #326 on: October 13, 2010 06:05:09 AM »

I didnt craft yesterday.  I started reading my book again and I was totally entangled in it to do any crafting.  ha ha.  I did think of some fun little extra things to add to my partners goodies though.  So, I added them to my list. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
InShambles
« Reply #327 on: October 13, 2010 06:18:53 AM »

My favorite crafted gift was the Sesame Street quilt my father made me that I posted about before. Luckily I've been blessed to receive many wonderful crafted gifts over the years, but that will always be my favorite.
I'm still crafting away!
I'm glad your sewing machine was fixed quickly & relatively cheaply LimeRiot. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #328 on: October 13, 2010 10:48:21 AM »

I did more work on my large last night and it's really coming along!  I am reminded as to why I hate sequins though......
I am hoping to finish it within the next week or so and then move on to other things.  My list is long but my bag is almost empty!  I want to knock this one thing out before I get going on the rest though.  Tonight I am taking a break and working on some things for the Ongoing Wish Swap.  don't want to get burned out ya know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: October 13, 2010 11:56:53 AM »

I don't usually get christmas presents, unless I do christmas swaps, and then I get awesome stuff from craftsters!  Last year, Freestyle was my partner in the stocking swap, and she sent me some really fabulous things, and I still use them all the time!  She made me a soup mug, and a stencilled hoodie, and I've been using those pretty much every day...plus, she dyed a bunch of wool for me to spin...and wool is totally the way to my heart!!

I had the BEST idea for missmoppets stuff!  I am so excited about it!  she is going to be soooo happy!!! (I hope, at least!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Dryer Sheets
August 14, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Patchwork Skirt

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...