A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
152 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 (sign ups CLOSED) Send out 12/1  (Read 93707 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2010 12:23:21 PM »

Can't think of a crafty memory, but I'm still around. Just very little internet access. Sad I've made a nice planning list for thedreamer though! Just need to find time to get a big list of questions out to her. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2010 12:31:51 PM »

I think mine would have to be stringing popcorn.  Sitting in front of the tv watching christmas specials (taped on vhs, of course) and stringing popcorn for hours  Smiley

I'm gonna say negetive A, because I haven't started crafting yet, lol. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
beeker
« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2010 01:20:48 PM »

Madison Chataqua of the Arts was this weekend. I may have picked up a couple of things for murbeck... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: September 27, 2010 01:58:38 PM »

I think one of my earliest memories was watching my mom make a crazy elaborate gingerbread house that was literally glued together (more of a show house than a "eat it when you're done" house), and had a santa and reindeer perched on the roof. It was pretty awesome.

If anyone is finished crafting I'll eat my foot. I finished two smalls and have a large in progress. I got ideas for almost every day; now it's just a matter of finding the energy/time to make it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilxkat
« Reply #214 on: September 27, 2010 06:44:58 PM »

Hmm..I remember quite a few projects from school: the previously mentioned construction paper chains, tissue paper wreaths, hand turkeys.

My mom spent quite a while cross-stitching stockings for the family and then eventually a full x-stitch calendar.

My progress:...still gathering ideas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: September 27, 2010 07:21:37 PM »

That was many years ago but I recall the paperchains and glitter on pinecones with ribbon attached for ornaments and for the birds peanut butter and birdseed.  Still in the planning stage but my list looks pretty good. My partner is fantastic with adding to her wist so I keep checking it for updates and adding items to my list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #216 on: September 28, 2010 10:11:23 AM »

That was many years ago but I recall the paperchains and glitter on pinecones with ribbon attached for ornaments and for the birds peanut butter and birdseed.  Still in the planning stage but my list looks pretty good. My partner is fantastic with adding to her wist so I keep checking it for updates and adding items to my list.

Ahhh thanks!  My list for you continue's to grow daily!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: September 28, 2010 10:17:08 AM »

Madison Chataqua of the Arts was this weekend. I may have picked up a couple of things for murbeck... Wink

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #218 on: September 28, 2010 10:30:15 AM »

Finished a medium yesterday.  I love it, makes me think of something molly weasely would make for one of her kids.  Which is what I was going for because my partner said her house makes people think of the borrow.  Also working on large, but I had to stop working on it at the moment because I need to wait until next payday so I can get the supplies to finish it.  Im so glad I made my list for this swap.  It seems like Im moving along more quickly then I thought.  My over all progress:  2 items finished & 1 almost done.  Now, Im just decidiing which item to work on next. 

As for everyone doing their weekly check in question.  I am really enjoying hearing everyones crafty holiday memories.  I too remember many of those crafts like the construction paper wreath, paper chains, pine cones with glitter and stringing popcorn.   Grin   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
cursive_queen
« Reply #219 on: September 28, 2010 10:39:49 AM »

I remember doing a paper plate and tissue paper wreath in kindergarten that the teacher attached our pictures to.  My dad still has it Smiley

I'm still plotting and planning and gathering supplies
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Backpack For Your Dog
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...