A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,850
Currently Running With Scissors:
300 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas 2010 (sign ups CLOSED) Send out 12/1  (Read 94275 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: October 01, 2010 04:43:26 PM »

Hubby brought me the ___________ home from his work yesterday.  So, I was able to finish the large item.  So, craft count: 3 finished items.  (1 small, 1 medium & 1 large) I may start another item today.  Not sure though, because im on a harry potter kick and have been doing a lot of harry potter reading lately. Grin

hehehe, I just finished re-reading them!! (that was time #7 for me...I may be obsessed.) 

I have had company all week, my SIL from Louisiana has been staying with us, so I haven't technically started crafting yet....BUT  I do have big plans all laid out, and I have been collecting little doo-dad extras to go along with stuff.  I'm totally into stockings, especially stocking stuffers, so a bunch of missmoppet's pressies will have a little fun mini-present extra.  because I'm a nerd.

I went to catholic school, so my first x-mas crafty memory was making advent wreaths with paper plates and toilet paper rolls. 

Me and sheepblue are scheming away, trying to get together for some crafty time...I'm so excited!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
beeker
« Reply #241 on: October 01, 2010 04:50:13 PM »

murbeck, I am jealous! That sounds like fun. I don't know that I will be going there even in the distant future. I keep hearing that the rides aren't very friendly for fluffy people such as I. You will have to fill us all in on the fun! I can be vicarious...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: October 01, 2010 08:28:58 PM »

I have a medium and a small completed.  Have fabric cut out for another item that just needs to be sewn together and I started doing some sorting and gathering for my large item. 
Sounds like I need to pick up the pace my partner is leaving me behind.  Just a hint: I work better under stress!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: October 02, 2010 07:26:18 AM »

dont worry, I will brag about every detail to everyone who will listen  Cheesy

I am finally going to be starting on crafting for this swap today, and I'm jumping head first into a large item  Smiley  One that I'm sure will be loved!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: October 02, 2010 07:37:55 AM »

I almost had a craft fail last night - I made some stuff with poly clay and put it in the oven to bake, it shouldn't have taken more than 10 minutes....and 40 minutes later when I forgot/remembered that I had stuff baking I pulled it out. Thankfully everything is fine, if a shade dark. Gave me a heartattack for a minute there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thedreamer
« Reply #245 on: October 03, 2010 09:06:26 PM »

School's been a little busy, so all I've had the time to do is stalk  Embarrassed  I've finally finished the first round of assignments, and the second bunch aren't due in awhile, so I finally have some time to craft and shop this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #246 on: October 04, 2010 03:23:54 AM »

Organizers Note:

Yup, its that time again.  Our weekly (required) fun check in.  Thus far the communication has been great with the group, however some people didnt do the check in last week.  Please remember to do so, as it is required.

Weekly check-in question:

Favorite holiday treat/snack or beverage?

Mine is probably the gingerbread pop tarts that they sell here only during the holidays. Grin

Crafting progress:  3 items done, 1 started this weekend (yup, I didnt read my harry potter book because I decided I needed to craft instead.)  And, I have it half done and its been fun working on it.  I think I might make my sister one for Christmas too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
margiej
« Reply #247 on: October 04, 2010 05:11:53 AM »

When I was growing up we only had pie at Thanksgiving and Christmas because my mom hated to get her hands all gunky with the dough!  Oh what a happy day for my dad when she discovered "impossible pie" made with a self-settling bisquick crust!   

I have a list made of ideas and plan to start as soon as I finish up 2 others and mail
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
cursive_queen
« Reply #248 on: October 04, 2010 06:13:33 AM »

I LOVE pumpkin pie.  However, my husband and his daughters don't like it (not sure the kids have ever tried it...) so my new tradition with them is Cheesecake.

I haven't tried gingerbread poptarts, they sound interesting.

I'm planning.  I think I'll have some time this week to get some items done
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #249 on: October 04, 2010 07:21:47 AM »

I really like hot cocoa and the only time of year I get to drink it is when it's cold out. Being Florida, it's normally WAY too damned hot to enjoy it. Cheesy I also look forward to a homemade pumpkin pie by my Mom each Thanksgiving and then the traditional cookies I've had all my life growing up that *I* am responsible for making these days.

Crafting in progress. Nothing done but several things in the works!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tutu for You
Stay Spooky
Meal Prep Monday: Smoked Salmon Fettuccine

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...