A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November Crafting Tips & Tricks: Check out Kittykill's latest DIY video, How to Make Glowing Wax Globes!
Total Members: 314,640
Currently Running With Scissors:
252 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello!!  (Read 347 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

jesicawithones
« on: August 27, 2010 09:26:57 PM »

Hello there!!

My name is Jesica (with one s, as my username suggests) and I love to collage! I have been collaging for around 12 years (I am 24 years old now) and it is my passion. Smiley

I am a nursing student with two years to go until I become Jesica, R.N. and a few more years to go after that until I become Jesica, R.N., B.S.N., C.N.O.R. and by the end of my career I will be Jesica, R.N., M.S.N., C.N.O.R., C.N.E. Smiley but in the end it will be totally worth it. I am happily taken by a fellow who has been in my life since around the time I began collaging, but only as an outsider. We dated for a few months a couple of years ago, but it just wasn't the right time for us so we went our seperate ways for a few years and remained friends (albeit mostly on myspace! haha) But, fate brought us back together at the beginning of the summer and now everything is perfect. (I am absolutely head over heels in love! It is hard to explain how connected I feel to him!) I work at a hospital keeping patients safe from harm, which is a rewarding but at the same time makes me very sad because I do not like seeing people sick (I feel the same way about nursing - which is why I do not want to work on the floor!!) In my spare time, I like to bake, listen to music/go to concerts, read, look at crafty things on the web and of course, facebook!

I literally just bought supplies tonight to give stitchery a go. I tried a total of four types of stitches, and let me tell you, I have got some serious work to do! I have high hopes for this new hobby that I am just beginning, but I will not forget about my collaging. I just have to be inspired to work on my collages and I don't know if it is just me, but I truly do feel like sometimes I literally can't collage because I am not in the mindset to do it, even though I love it a lot.

Well, that is my introduction!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gedweyaiedail
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010 02:28:33 PM »

Hello! You sound like a busy person! I'm Amanda, 26, mom of one. I like all sorts of crafts. Also new to this site.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: No Fail Fudge
Feed Your Pie Hole
Ah, fall!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...