A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
236 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Buy Nothing Round 5 Swap Gallery!  (Read 32262 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
teachart
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010 04:53:42 PM »

Wow great job everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010 03:33:41 AM »

Wow these are such fantastic packages!! Sorry if I've seemed a little quiet. Apart from being away this weekend the other swap I've been organising has 3 people MIA at the moment. What a headache!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suzyyy29
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010 01:38:53 PM »

Aw! I just love the tea wallet and sunglass cozys! So cute! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been a shoeless cobbler for as long as i remember and i'm always having trouble staying put.
kwality570
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010 08:39:26 AM »

I love that resin pendant.  I have some resin that I bought and never have been brave enough to use.  I think you just inspired me. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010 08:52:09 AM »

I love that resin pendant.  I have some resin that I bought and never have been brave enough to use.  I think you just inspired me. Smiley

thanks!!  you should use it!  even if your item is a bust.  resin can be expensive so i think its easy to hoard it but it also has a shelf life.  a long one but still it would suck for it to go bad.  play around with it.  be brave.  Smiley  jewelry is a good one to start with because a little goes a long way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon teal
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010 05:57:21 PM »

I got the most amazingly awesome swap package from missingwillow yesterday!

Group photo!

She sent me a whole bunch of homemade soaps and a jar of almond scrub. I love these! I'm addicted to handmade soaps and I can't wait to try the felted one. I put the cupcake in the guest bathroom yesterday and my friends thought it was the cutest thing ever. I tried out the almond scrub on my feet and it is fabulous. It smells great and my feet feel all soft and smooth.

Farm goodies! Raw fleece from her sheep for spinning!! I'm so excited to try it out! There are also a bunch of different heirloom seeds from her farm. I'm really excited about these, too! They have great names like "Mr. Stripey Tomato". And she sent along a jar of her homemade zesty peach BBQ sauce. Yum! I'm just really excited about everything in this photo! Grin

Knitting Stuff: She made me this very pretty needle roll. I love it! She cleverly sewed a magnet into one of the pockets to hold stitch markers. How neat is that?! She even sent some yarn to feed my other addiction. Wink

Little things: The bracelet is off my wist. It's so pretty! And the necklace features my pup! It just makes me smile. And here's a close up of the stitch markers.

And last but not least, she made a leash bag from my wist. It has lots of pockets to hold everything I might need when I'm out and about with my pupper. (Caleb says "thank you" for the treats. He thoroughly enjoyed them!)

Thank you so much, missingwillow!! You are a fantastic swap partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010 06:51:15 PM »

the soaps are great... and my feet sure could use that scrub!.... the goodies from the farm are super cool.... and the magnet for the stitch markers, what a great idea..... BUT ..... the necklave with your PUP is to to to to CUTE.... what a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suzyyy29
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010 06:52:02 PM »

:O :O Wow! What a fantastic package!! The dog leash is so clever! And I love all of the soaps! So great...what a nice package! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been a shoeless cobbler for as long as i remember and i'm always having trouble staying put.
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010 10:05:20 PM »

the homemade soaps are so lovely! 

i received from missbarbara.  she spoiled my daughter and me.  there are a ton of pics so i made the pics of the store bought items small clickable ones. 

first she sent these little whimsies for me!

these extras for my daughter!

aria loves these little tiny creatures!

jellyfish for both aria and me!

lovely bags for each of us! they are beautiful!

armwarmers!  i love the color combo!

this hat for me.  fits perfectly.  LOVE it!!!!

aria like it a lot too but it doesn't fit her nearly as well...heh.

and this may seem really odd but my absolute fav is these face scrubbies!  i am so happy to have a set!

but wait...thats not all.  she sent this beautiful blanket for aria.  we got the package right before aria's naptime...when i told her to get ready for naptime, she grabbed her new star blanket and headed for bed.  Smiley

thanks so much for a great swap package!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

karin_

Swedish craftster!

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010 01:46:04 AM »

Oh my, two huge and fantastic packages! I love the look of those soaps and the almond sgrub, and the starghan and scrubbies... Fabulous stuff! I suddenly feel the need to get back to my sewing table! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...