A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
188 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids Swap gallery  (Read 20883 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

devotedplanet
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2010 04:37:51 PM »

I just love looking through the gallery and seeing all the things the kids have made. This was such a fun swap! My kid was so proud that she made something for someone and was REALLY nuts about getting a package in the mail.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2010 04:56:22 PM »

I have to say I am so proud of Atlanta. She worked my nerves so hard on this with her LET'S SEW LOLLY...Gah..She did all the guiding, most of the cutting very slow but very good at it for an almost 6 year old and she just had so much fun...I think she could have a future with designing and sewing really...You will see when SLN post pics of Olivia's swap she is great at 5.

She bugs me every day to sew something so I am smart LOL ROTFL HAHAHHAHA I have her making an I spy quilt for her, her brother, and 2 little cousins..every day she sews a bit to put more and more squares together.(each quilt will have 30 6X6 and then borders between...this will keep her in line for a long time ROTFL...Really, She might get the tops done by Christmas Smiley I will help her with putting them together but she is on a roll..she has 1/2 of one done already. they are simple but again she is almost 6 and can sew better the some adults  Shocked

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
A2JC4life
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2010 12:31:51 PM »

Ariel received early this week.  This box was packed, so please excuse the bazillion photos. Smiley

They also included a matching skirt for Sophia:

(The girls put these on to go grocery shopping right after opening the box, and they got compliments on them everywhere they went.  One mom even asked where we got them because she wanted to buy some!)

...And this darling onesie for Ariel's newest sister- or brother-on-the-way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2010 12:35:32 PM »

Those skirts are too cute...I bet they look great on!! wonderful package that is for sure much spoilage Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
pinkmichk
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2010 02:49:32 PM »

fab package those skirts are so pretty
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
Juliana13

smile! it makes people wonder what you're up to

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2010 03:22:30 PM »

great haul!! I love that all the kids are totally spoiling each other.  can't wait for Sheamus to gets his, should be arriving soon. Canada to the US can be so slow sometimes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you made it, I'll love it!
I'll swap ya for it Smiley
check out my wists www.wists.com/Juliana13
I'm on Pinterest too! use it more than wists.
SimplyFabulous!
My home away from home

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2010 04:05:01 PM »

Ashlyn recieved an awesome package from Skye this week.

First are these super cute flip flops (Ash is a flip flop fanatic, so these were perfect) and a hooded towel made out of towels.  I love this idea and think I will make some of these for Christmas presents.

A clay chicken pencil topper and a bookmark.  We went crazy over the bookmark, it is gorgeous!  And Skye did a great job on the pencil topper.

What a talented artist Skye is!  I love the cat going up the tree.  We have this sitting in our dining room so everyone can admire it.

For those of you who don't know, Ashlyn raises chickens for 4-H.  This year she won Grand Champion at our county fair.  She squealed when she pulled the these two white webkinz hens out of the box.  How perfect!  She already had the rooster (the brown one in the pic).

And the best part is that Ash and Skye are going to be pen pals.  Ashlyn already has a long letter written that she is sending out on Monday.  Thanks Skye for everything!!

Dang!  I forgot to get a pic of the water bottle!  I just opened the fridge and saw it sitting in there.  Skye made an awesome water bottle carrier for Ash out of pink cat material.  I will take a pic tomorrow and post it.  I can't believe I forgot it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010 06:11:18 PM by SimplyFabulous! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.  -ee cummings
Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2010 06:27:58 PM »

So happy that she liked everything. Those hooded towels are crazy easy to make. Skye did the whole thing by herself.

Skye is a huge Webbys fan, maybe they can be friends online that way too.

We loved seeing the pictures of her smiling face with the flip flops. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2010 06:50:50 PM »

Thats awesome that they've all gotten such great packages. As soon as we get back form vacation Faith and Caleb will be able to post pictures, can't wait to see what they got. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
crazyda79
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2010 11:04:07 PM »

Lauren received from Dania last Monday but wasn't here to open it until Saturday.  So here is everything!

Lauren opening her package

Fabulous painted picture frame

She loves her new dolphin

The whole group of goodies: (earrings, origami kit, dolphin pillow, painted picture frame, decorated flip flops [she loves these!!])

Thanks Dania, you did a lovely job on everything!  Thanks so much, Lauren loves everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
April 24, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Toiletry Bag
Weekend Bunnies

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...