A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
276 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Favorite Character Plushie/Stuffie Swap Send Out 10/08/10 Discussion  (Read 32644 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
RobbinZombie

One day my organized chaos will just be organized

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2010 08:42:59 AM »

I have the character over half way done, however I have a economics test on friday, a project due next week, another test next wednesday, and another project due next wednesday. I have never used this pattern before which is why it is taking me so long and I don't want to sendout late since I had so much time to craft, but I also don't want to rush my partners doll. Huh Lets just see how this week goes before I make up my mind. The doll is turning out great though.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2010 09:08:00 AM »

I'm still around.  I forgot that I had it shipped to the PO Box and I haven't been able to get over there.  It was birthday party day on Saturday when it was delivered and today it's far too cold and rainy to take my one year old out.  Hopefully I'll get it either when my hubby gets home or tomorrow when the rain subsides.

I'm finishing up today and shipping tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
annachronism

will sew for tattoos

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2010 09:28:00 AM »

I have never used this pattern before which is why it is taking me so long and I don't want to sendout late since I had so much time to craft, but I also don't want to rush my partners doll. Huh Lets just see how this week goes before I make up my mind.

this could have been written by me  Undecided ! only instead of exams of my own, i've been helping my fianc prepare for his selection course for the british army- lots of cooking steaks (NOT pleasant for a veggie like myself!!), ordering maths and physics textbooks from the library on my lunchbreaks (i work there, so it's not much of a chore, but i usually use that time to crochet!) memorizing facts and figures myself so i can test him properly, and of course staying up long into the night trying to reassure the poor chap that whatever happens, it's all going to work out ok  Undecided

i'll know by thursday if i'm going to be able to send or not, so i'll keep everybody updated. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pioneer9
« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2010 03:19:08 PM »

I'm about halfway done with the pair of pants, and that's all I need to finish. Hoping to mail out Wednesday, but that might be optimistic...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tabiekat
« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2010 11:21:40 PM »

Sent  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewhappysue

addicted to dolls

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2010 03:21:19 PM »

I SENT YESTERDAY MY COMPUTER HAS DIED USING MY DD CELL PHONE DC 03101230000212435911  hope u like
THIS ROCKS   Logged
the Trickster
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2010 05:01:38 PM »

Sent yesterday! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's only one thing left to do....cackle madly!
SMLounsbury
« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2010 06:48:45 AM »

I lost my yarn needle the other day so I had a huuuge setback in attaching limbs.  However a quick trip to Walmart last night solved that problem.  I'm hoping to get out either this afternoon or tomorrow morning to ship.  I'm so very happy with how he came out.  My kids did not know who this particular character was, so I made him first and then showed the kids the picture online after he was done.  My very critical eight year old son (the one who tells me it's okay to have gray hair because I'm getting old; I'm 29!) told me that he looks perfect.  So, I am hoping it will be well received because I am incredibly proud of this little guy. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ohmyword
« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2010 07:22:38 AM »

I should be good to send tomorrow.  I have to finish a shirt (which should take me one hour tops), and then an extra.  I'm liking how this character is turning out.  I'm not sure I want to mail it out! Wink
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010 07:23:29 AM by ohmyword » THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
mamarose22
« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2010 08:12:46 AM »

I lost my yarn needle the other day so I had a huuuge setback in attaching limbs.  However a quick trip to Walmart last night solved that problem.  I'm hoping to get out either this afternoon or tomorrow morning to ship.  I'm so very happy with how he came out.  My kids did not know who this particular character was, so I made him first and then showed the kids the picture online after he was done.  My very critical eight year old son (the one who tells me it's okay to have gray hair because I'm getting old; I'm 29!) told me that he looks perfect.  So, I am hoping it will be well received because I am incredibly proud of this little guy. 
I can't wait to receive it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...