A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 314,014
Currently Running With Scissors:
153 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super Simple Apron Swap Round 2 (Sign ups CLOSED; Send out 9/6)  (Read 45867 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2010 01:11:17 PM »

Wow people are done already! Well it is called a super simple swap  Cheesy  I haven't started yet but I do have the pattern so all I need to get is supplies and I'll be done by next weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2010 01:18:24 PM »

I have started cutting but need to go get a particular fabric to make this apron super awesome.  I think my partner is going to LOVE it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennsa75
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2010 08:18:37 PM »

People are DONE???!!! What is going on?  My goodness. I did buy my pattern and fabric tonight. Slept all day (it was wonderful and I needed it). I think my partner will like the pattern and the fabric. I hope so anyway. I won't have time to work on it tomorrow since I will be at a BBQ most of the day. I will be busy most of this week, but will probably work on it on Saturday, when my hubby will be out of the house and I will have all day to craft.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in small, inexpensive personal swaps? PM me
BhamBaby

I'm as pure as the driven slush

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2010 08:35:46 PM »

I decided the fabric I had didn't match my partners personality well so went and bought new today....of course I didn't really need an excuse to shop Fabrixx but it didn't hurt :-)

I'll draft and hopefully have enough free time to sew Sunday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: August 15, 2010 10:21:17 AM »

Finished already?! It's been to hot for me to even try to coerce my husband into the attic yet. (we are in the triple digits here.....and it's an old house) But I've been sketching and measuring!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
when_im_sixty4

Craft Big, Dream Bigger!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2010 01:15:34 PM »

I've bought my pattern (on sale and absolutely worth it since I expect to use it over and over again...). I have my fabric, but before I start sewing I'll do a wee bit of stalking to make sure I'm headed in the right direction. I probably did that backwards (fabric first, then stalking) but thats what you get from the mind of an ADD crafter.  Wink

So I'll be sewing soon! Hurray! I'll work on it inbetween episodes- we don't have cable so I've started watching shows on dvd. It's kinda neat to see them from the beginning, in order, with no commercials. Right now I'm juggling Stargate SG1, House MD, and I just found out my library has all seasons of Supernatual. Aren't libraries the best?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"[crafting] fills my days,
not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2010 04:50:27 PM »

I have to go buy fabric today but I've made an apron before so I already have in my head exactly how to do it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
50 SWAPS COMPLETE
1 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2010 11:14:50 PM »

Wow! I can't believe so many people are done! I have all of my stuff cut out and marked and will get sewing tomorrow! Woohoo! This is definitely a fun and easy swap - hooray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2010 07:06:25 AM »

I haven't even started because I have not been able to get online enough to do any stalking.  I am still trying to get a feel for my partners personality.  Just waiting for her to answer some questions.  But once I get started I will finish quickly.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010 03:01:01 PM by eye_on_sparrow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wewilltaketothesea
« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2010 07:40:47 AM »

Wow, it's amazing that some people are done already! I have a plan in my mind and I'm looking forward to getting started after work. Have fun crafting, everyone!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
@Home This Weekend: No-Kill Cactus
Tute Tuesday: Wrap Skirt

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...